The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MOBILE Newbie: My Journey from $0 to 7 Consecutive Days of $250 Profit

Thanks for the reply! I will figure out how to withdraw my funding from Decisive and close my account.
I would much rather not have the hassle of dealing with banners, tbh. I really want to, like you said, only deal with creating and testing effective landing pages, sending traffic to offers that convert.
To answer your question, I am using Voluum. I've upgraded my account and am relatively familiar with navigating through and using their UI. I've set up a few test campains/offers with Voluum, just to gain the experience of doing so, and I'm happy with how swiftly I can breeze through the process, now.
I'll check out that blog, as well! Thanks again!

No problem, $250 profit a day isnt as easy as you would think so i hope your ready to put in alot of hard work, im here to help however i can, just lmk... Once you make that first dollar its a great feeling. Good Luck Peace

Hey if your looking for a good network try popads(dot)net, they got very good targeting, from country all the way to carrier, and all the traffic tokens you will need to optimize correctly, definitly worth checking out...

* its also mostly redirect/ pop so traffic is definitly cheap, watch once you get that first conversion its over... once you do make sure to let me know, cause i also have a little secret tips to get that "ah ha" moment and really scale and take your campaign to the next level Good luck Peace

UPDATE:
Well, I just woke up to a rejection email, from Decisive. Launch postponed... DAMN!

I really want to promote this offer, but I don't think I'll be able to do so, through Decisive.
I now have a decision to make.. Remove my deposit from Decisive or use a different offer.
Did you read the reasons and the guidelines before submitting my ads?
What was the reason?

Thank you,
I have joined popads, but prior to you suggesting it, I came across another, that focuses with creatives and such. I've joined both, as well as one that's currently in beta. I'll play around with each of them. I'll split-test popads with my other traffic sources, for each campaign, to see how the results measure up.
:)

UPDATE:
Well, I just woke up to a rejection email, from Decisive. Launch postponed... DAMN!

I really want to promote this offer, but I don't think I'll be able to do so, through Decisive.
I now have a decision to make.. Remove my deposit from Decisive or use a different offer.

I don't think they'll easily refund you just because of one rejected ad. Did you try 5-10 ads or only 1? Check what your problem was and overcome it :) They have their ad guidelines in their support page.

Did you read the reasons and the guidelines before submitting my ads?
What was the reason?
I did read their guidelines, but since there was no nudity or explicit language, I figured it would be okay.
Their reasoning that it was misleading and that it suggests adult content.
I've decided to leave my account open retracted on my refund request.
This experience has, however, taught me to not put all my eggs in one [traffic] basket.
So along with split-testing my campaigns, I will also be split-testing my traffic sources.

I don't think they'll easily refund you just because of one rejected ad. Did you try 5-10 ads or only 1? Check what your problem was and overcome it :) They have their ad guidelines in their support page.
They actually did agree to refund me, if I was sure that it's what I wanted, and I respect them for that.
That simple and small offer, on their part, really went a long way with me.
It's the main reason I've decided to leave my account open, and will try again, with my more PG-ish campaigns/creatives.

On another note, I've signed up with a few more Affiliate Networks. Waiting for approval. I find a lot of great offers with MUNDO Media, but I don't have access to promote any of them. All the good ones are Private.. :/
Since my AM is M.I.A., I'm unable to have them unlocked. I feel like so much time has gone by, and it's making my goal more and more difficult to achieve, but I've already learned so much!! I've not even been able to start collecting traffic data, yet, so this will certainly be a challenge!

Yeah its going to be hard to achieve it but youre working hard and you will be successful, as for right now you should look at all the networks and see all the offers you would like to promote, then which other networks have the same offers and split test those, once you start sending traffic, some could have a better payout, etc... as for traffic sources i say stick with about two, if youre split testing like 4 different traffic sources your gonna spread your budget out to much and not get enough data to figure out whats making you money, its not about seeing what traffic source works, it about mastering that traffic source, and making things work... you have to do research on that offer, not just because it looks good and paysout alot.

Just a quick update..
I submitted 2 creatives to Decisive, about 25 hrs ago, and it's still pending approval. Not sure if it's standard practice to take this long or not, but as soon as they approve, my first 2 campaigns will begin!
I'll post the results as they begin to come in.

Hello,
I'm providing you an update.
These last few days have been kinda busy for my personal life, but I've still been trying to make something happen with mobile marketing. As of now, my first campaign (my second campaign was rejected) has been running for a couple days.
I've recently started a third campaign, and the creative was accepted by Decisive, however, there has not been any traffic sent to it, yet. Not sure why. I've unpaused it. I'll just continue to wait, and will see what happens in the next 16 hrs or so.

As for the first campaign, please see my results, below:
1DRoHEJ.jpg

What you'll probably notice is that there have been absolutely no conversions. I noticed that, too!

I won't let it discourage me, and I'll keep pushing forward!
At least now I can say that I'm beginning to understand how this all works.

I'm also experimenting on something else with this 3rd campaign of mine, and I'll update you guys as soon as more information is available.

How much does the offer pays? If you've spent $35, I guess the offer pays around $5-7 per conversion?
Are you blacklisting the placements where it's not converting?

The offer pays $0.90 per app install. I was told (and have read) that attention should be focused more on EPC than Payout amount, but from what you're suggesting, it seems that's not the case?

I'm not blacklisting the placements that are not converting, because none of it is converting. I have stopped the campaign. As for the placement, it's a 300x50 creative. I'm not sure where exactly its being placed. Where can I find this out?

If it pays $0.9 per conversion, I'd stop anything that goes above $3. That is, placements and perhaps I'd stop overall after going trough $10-15 without a conversion.

Decisive shows the placements in their app/sites tab. Those are the ones you need to black after spending 3-5x the payout of the offer.

When you blacklist the placements in Decisive, do you have to manually add all placements, and only exclude the ones you don't want? I've seen other traffic sources have an option to blacklist one thing at a time, without having to 1-by-1 add the rest.

When you blacklist the placements in Decisive, do you have to manually add all placements, and only exclude the ones you don't want? I've seen other traffic sources have an option to blacklist one thing at a time, without having to 1-by-1 add the rest.
You don't need to add anything. All placements are added by default. You just need to blacklist the non converting ones.

banners
Back