The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Newbie, Looking for Help

mtblder55

affiliate
I've been a CPA Marketer on and off for over 10 years, had lots of success until I recently tried running CPA offers on mobile. Now, I'm mostly losing money. I was hoping to find some tips/help here.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I've been a CPA Marketer on and off for over 10 years, had lots of success until I recently tried running CPA offers on mobile. Now, I'm mostly losing money. I was hoping to find some tips/help here.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Hello @mtblder55 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! This happens a lot. I've been there. You take a break from something and come back just to see it's changed a bunch. Don't worry, consider the members here as your guides to getting back on the horse. Ask for help and contribute your knowledge whenever possible. Get to know the great members here, and they'll be there for you when needed.

We have a couple resources that may help.

1. Our WIKI is a great daily resource and should be visited first when looking for answers.

2. We have a Newbie thread "As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started" which is full of remarks about what gets in the way of progress along with recommendations on how to kick start your business and overcome the obstacles.

By the way, how did you find us?

We look forward to seeing you around the forums!

T J

banners
Back