The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Marketing Tips 2015

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Hello, fixers. As a part of the community, I like to share my personal experience about mobile marketing. Hope you get some benefit by reading this.

Optimize your site mobile friendly

This is obvious. Now most of the traffic are coming from mobile devices. So make sure your site is mobile-friendly as well as place your call to action button responsive. Whenever you want to buy any theme make sure this is responsive.

Email optimization

I know most of them collecting leads from popup form or from your site. You need to make sure that your follow-up emails or newsletter template should be mobile responsive. I know most of the autoresponder have this feature. If you don't use any of them just design by outsourcing.

Mobile Media Optimization
Videos are booming nowadays. But you forgot to upload your video in a reponsive video player. YouTube has already this feature but it's depending on your web design. Don't forget to test your content in different devices.

Mobile APP
Do you want to make your small company in a brand? So the mobile app is essential for you. Make a suitable mobile app. It would be either your service or your websites. But remember to make it user-friendly.

Test Message Subscriber
SMS marketing isn't new you know. If you are running or promote local business then this should be performed. Most of us using the smart phone, aren't we. So we can send the SMS with links and grab our laser targeted leads. This is the mordern effective method. It is just like email marketing.

Ya, this is fantastic. I have started with SMS marketing yet. Seem to me the just waste of money. Because smartphone have various apps to stop this kind of messaging. But it there some tool or platform which able to reach the inbox to my targeted customers then it would be very good.

banners
Back