The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mastermind Mobile Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group

cashmoneyaffiliate

Okay boys and girls I've been meaning to setup a facebook group that is 100% focused on mobile marketing for awhile now and i have finally got round to it :)

Search for Mobile Marketing Mastermind and it should come up. You'll have to send me a request to join the group which i will approve ASAP.

Like i said this group will be 100% focused on 'mobile marketing' providing techniques, tricks as well as help and advice. Hopefully we can help each other make loads of MONEY!

P.S it will be a lot easier for me and others to help people in an FB group instead of having to answer private messages one by one :p

P.P.S If any of you are having trouble finding the group try using this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/745298152194576/ you will have to be logged into facebook.

Last edited:
I've only dipped my toe into the mobile pool but I know that I want to explore it further in future. Sadly, I don't have a FB account, have been avoiding it. There aren't many people that I would change my mind on that for, I really don't want it but when I'm ready, I'll bite the bullet and set up an account. Just because it's you. :)

I've only dipped my toe into the mobile pool but I know that I want to explore it further in future. Sadly, I don't have a FB account, have been avoiding it. There aren't many people that I would change my mind on that for, I really don't want it but when I'm ready, I'll bite the bullet and set up an account. Just because it's you. :)

Hahaha thanks azgold ;)

Would have join too but i'm also avoiding facebook even though friends and mostly my lovely little cousins living away from me have begged for ages now...but it's a good idea cash #omonaija

ooh, i'm definitely joining. thanks cashmoneyaffiliate, i'm looking forward to being a part of your group. finally, i get to use Facebook for something more than just having ads disapproved :)

okay this is it!! my first IM journey will be from mobile! been reading your trheads.. and i am fullon motivated!! looking forward to join the group and to get your blueprint! :ninja:

I have joined the group as well and I am 100% involved to launch this blueprint after reviewing the case study. Thanks again for putting this together.

Hope I can help you guys. And get some new info too. Will wait for approve ;)

banners
Back