The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Mobile Landing Page Designer For Mobile Affiliate Marketing (CPA/CPI) Offers

M

marketvant

Looking for an experienced mobile web designer to create Mobile landing pages for CPA (Cost Per Action) and CPI (Cost Per Install) mobile offers like sweepstakes, voucher and gambling.

I also need you to setup and implement some of the following scripts with these landing pages:

1. Geo-Location
2. Mobile Vibration
3. Back Button Redirect
4. Urgency Timer

I do not have access to these scripts so either you will have these already or find out where I can get them.

In addition, I need someone that can help with campaign setup and tracking as well with Voluum or CPV Lab.

I have an account with AdsXposed so I will provide screenshots or URLS (if available) of the type of mobile landing pages I want created. I can/will provide content for the landing page. I'm looking to start with 1 mobile landing page and go from there.

Looking for an experienced mobile web designer to create Mobile landing pages for CPA (Cost Per Action) and CPI (Cost Per Install) mobile offers like sweepstakes, voucher and gambling.

I also need you to setup and implement some of the following scripts with these landing pages:

1. Geo-Location
2. Mobile Vibration
3. Back Button Redirect
4. Urgency Timer

I do not have access to these scripts so either you will have these already or find out where I can get them.

In addition, I need someone that can help with campaign setup and tracking as well with Voluum or CPV Lab.

I have an account with AdsXposed so I will provide screenshots or URLS (if available) of the type of mobile landing pages I want created. I can/will provide content for the landing page. I'm looking to start with 1 mobile landing page and go from there.

You will want to split this into three parts. One thread for the landing page(s) and another for the help for campaigns and a third for tracking help. I recommend doing some research and studying in the forums. This is not difficult to learn.

Of course, I'm guessing this is all new to you. First of all, you need several versions of the landing page to split test. We all recommend The Landing Page Guys. If that's too rich for your budget, try @tyoussef , he knocks out LP's quickly also.

Secondly, in order to be successful at this game, you need to take the time to learn campaign setup and tracking. If you don't know how its done, you can't possibly know how to hire someone reliable to get the job done correctly or have the ability to properly delegate and inspect the work.

1. Geo-Location
2. Mobile Vibration
3. Back Button Redirect
4. Urgency Timer

I second T J Tutor, but would also like to add affkit.com, they have all the features you're looking for - I'm not sure if they're still not available unless you bought The Dojo membership before the update, but worth to check.

MI
Back