The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile Journey (please help me to cutting unprofitable campaign)

Today I running campaign for 3 countries,

offer payout $0.60
offer converts on valid submit of First/Last name, postal address and email submit

#Ad Format : Interstitial
#Bid CPM : $3

Starting :
upload_2015-5-9_3-5-13.png

Split Test (work fine):
upload_2015-5-9_3-7-51.png

Last edited:
Sundul dulu ah :d
Sungkem :p
---------
I will try to focus on one vertical, one traffic sources, until I really understand what it is that people are talking about internet marketing.

And, I try to promote sweeptakes offer.
upload_2015-6-13_15-13-40.png

---------

4 LP, Should I to ignoring LP that no have convertion?
upload_2015-6-13_15-16-42.png

---------

My sweeptake offer is available for 3 countries, Should I to ignoring Country that have little click and no convertion?
upload_2015-6-13_15-21-20.png

when I should cut unprofitable campaign?

Last edited:
Choose Best LP => Change Offer or Traffic Source for test
I think traffic source very important. Ask your AM about best traffic source converting for this offers.

Choose Best LP => Change Offer or Traffic Source for test
I think traffic source very important. Ask your AM about best traffic source converting for this offers.

I think my traffic source is bad :(
thanks for advice,

still with same traffic I try again with updated LP
upload_2015-6-13_23-14-23.png

Did you splittest the offer? Maybe the offer just sucks, but your CTR is also very low. You should aim for around 15% when promoting sweepstakes.

I would kill that campaign after 25k visits and only 2 conversions.

Try app installs with a very low payout, they usually convert really easy so you can learn the basics in a cheap way.

I not split test my offer, How to split test the offer? did using direct linking?
What kind CTR is good?

thanks for advice :)

If adnetworks have the same offer, you can splittest both between them. It is shocking how different the same offers can perform. Another thing you can do is pick a similar offer in the same niche and splittest it.

Where did you get your offer from? Was it in the top offer list or did your AM recommend it? Its better to ask your AM if the offer is running on high volume, so you know that the offer works for other people at least. Then you just have to figure out a way how to make it work too.

THE CTR depends always on which evrtical you are running. Antivirus his usually a really high CTRm because people get scared. Utility offers a bit lower than that and sweepstakes and dating a bit more lower. You should read the mobile immersions 101 from cashmoneyaffiliate, he gives some advice on that. You can find it for free on the forum here. You can find it under Gold - 7 Figure Mobile CPA Guide (Download Free) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Well, I dont know which trafficsource you use, but Id rather try another angle/ offer than switching the trafficsource

banners
Back