The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Discount Mobile Immersion Coupon.

If not mistaken, mobile immersion has increased the price to $99. Is this coupon still valid?

Are new contents always being pushed on weekly basis?

Plus the content shared, could I just apply to my new campaigns? or do I still have to tweak? How does it differs if I tweak from landers scrapped from mobile ad scout?

Any help? Thanks.

If not mistaken, mobile immersion has increased the price to $99. Is this coupon still valid?

Are new contents always being pushed on weekly basis?

Plus the content shared, could I just apply to my new campaigns? or do I still have to tweak? How does it differs if I tweak from landers scrapped from mobile ad scout?

Any help? Thanks.
It is still valid yes, and you can get support via tickets or email with @cashmoneyaffiliate - WELL worth joining!

I will subscribe it soon :)

By the way, I can't learn mobile marketing in the dojo? or the dojo is more like STM where it covers all marketing types?

Hi K, I got an error while clicking the coupon link from this thread

Fatal error
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2000] mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

could you check ?

thanks

Hi K, I got an error while clicking the coupon link from this thread

Fatal error
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2000] mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

could you check ?

thanks
Should be fixed now.

MI
Back