The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[MOBILE GUIDE] How To Promote Mobile Sweepstakes Offers

cashmoneyaffiliate

New guide on how i promote mobile sweepstakes offers. You can watch the FULL version and download all the landing pages in this guide by going to the new www.cashmoneyaffiliate.com blog and joining the Mobile Immersion area. I’ll be updating that section of the blog every single week with new content.

The new iPhone 6 is coming out soon so there is gonna be a bunch of new email and pinsubmit offers flying around. There will be a nice chunk of money to be made promoting them :)

If you're new to affiliate marketing and don't know about tracking, landing pages and so on i have already uploaded video tutorials on how to set up Voluum from A to B, how to build landing pages using adobe muse, how to build mobile banners with photoshop, pretty much everything you need to know to get started is up there.

Enter DAFIX10 for 10% of all charges every month (limited availability)

Last edited:
The only problem I have which is a big problem is getting these campaigns approved by ad networks. I mean everyone uses the same typical style landers where someone is led to believe they are a winner and the fake comments and what not. Do you just do a bait and switch for campaign approval?

The only problem I have which is a big problem is getting these campaigns approved by ad networks. I mean everyone uses the same typical style landers where someone is led to believe they are a winner and the fake comments and what not. Do you just do a bait and switch for campaign approval?

There are a few traffic source that let you run mobile sweepstakes offers with out any restrictions.

Yes bait and switch is also an option.

I found the ad approval guidelines at decisive to be extremely difficult to get around, damn near everything is rejected or considered "misleading"

MI
Back