Certified

williamrs

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
Coach
CPA Evolution 3.0
mobiledating.png

Mobile Dating Landing Pages

Today I want to share with you some of the mobile friendly pages I have for advertising dating CPA offers. As you certainly know, mobile traffic is huge now and not taking advantage on it is a huge mistake.

Hopefully, my templates will help you add mobile traffic to your arsenal and scale your existing campaigns.

Download

Download the landing page by clicking here

Install

In order to edit the templates you have to edit the PSD files and save the file as JPG replacing the existing JPG file.

In order to edit the links you have to open the index.html file with notepad, Dreamweaver or another HTML editor and put them where indicated.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello William.
Thanks for the landers. Have this landers which are basically all images worked for you? They look a little pixelated.

Also, the mobile detection doesn't work right on iphones (looks good on my LG G3 though). On iPhone it looks like the lander is being detected as a desktop device and so the image looks really small.

Thanks!

@servandosilva

Yes, they work very well... I have tested many different formats for my landers and these were the best performers. But I am always testing new stuff and will post new templates here if I find something better.

Regarding the problem, what iPhone you have? It works fine on the iPhones we tested, but let me know which one you have and I'll check what is causing the problem.

Cheers!

@servandosilva

Yes, they work very well... I have tested many different formats for my landers and these were the best performers. But I am always testing new stuff and will post new templates here if I find something better.

Regarding the problem, what iPhone you have? It works fine on the iPhones we tested, but let me know which one you have and I'll check what is causing the problem.

Cheers!
Hey William!
It's a 5S. I'll get a screenshot for you tomorrow.

Hey William!
It's a 5S. I'll get a screenshot for you tomorrow.

Had a similar problem on my iPhone 4S, in the index.php I added the following into head and seems to be all good:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

Thank you for the landing pages

banners
Back