The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

mobile cpa or niche site?

fnoperi

affiliate
Should I put my main focus on paid traffic (mobile) or keep building my niche sites?
I been seeing some results on mobile, but problem is I'm in a low budget, sometimes its hard to keep the traffic going.

In my first niche site I build few months ago. I seen my first 3 sales on my cj account. I already build my second niche site, and can't wait to see how it goes.

I do work in my full time job, so I dont have a lot of time on my hands.

I think it's something only you can decide but if you say you're on a low budget then you need to consider what you'll need available to test in mobile. There's no harm in continuing to build and grow your niche sites but if you feel it's taking up your time and attention (and you're not happy with that) then you need to rethink.

Try and find a focus and work on it, not to say that you can't do two things at once but its just about getting your time management in check so that you're able to put all of your focus in to one thing at a time.

What is your experience with mobile CPA so far?

Personally if money isn't coming in already work on those niche sites for sure...why not build up 10 that bring in a good income and then you will have the spare money to start paid traffic - in paid traffic you're going to lose that money quick in the beginning.

Thank you guys :)
I'll put my main focus on niche sites for now, keep adding content, and build more of them.

I been using Buzzcity, and inmobi as my mobile traffic source.

MI
Back