The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile CPA - Keep it or Kill it - Test 1

This is a case study on promoting mobile cpa offers to mobile ad network.

The offer came from Mobpartner which is a CPI (Cost per Install offer)
My traffic source is Tapit.

Offer Name: Game of Wars: Fire Age
Offer payout: $1.96

Daily Budget: $10
Cost per Click: $0.05 (Minimum)
Delivery: As fast as possible

Target Country: Canada
Target Device: Apple
Target OS: 4.30 +
Carrier:: All carrier (No Wifi)

Environment: Mobile Web traffic
Channels: RON All Channels

My limitation to test this offer is atleast 300 clicks.

Oh, well, here is the stats! :D

Tapit Stats:
avx0.png

Tracker:
lDdCn75.png

Oh, well! It's not profitable :D

Well, its my first run! And I learned a lot with it :)
Now, I know how the stats work and what it looks like.

Get ready to see a winning campaigns soon!

Very cheap clicks - did you split test offers etc?

I love Tapit - i'd advice splitting the campaign down into carriers and different macros - also AU traffic rocks!

Should I make my split now?
I paused the campaign coz I know I should be getting some conversion atleast with 100 clicks right?
And also, I can't find some good offers to replace that.

Anyways, I am running the offer in a different country now that is not much dominated and getting some clicks. Let's see what it brings. :)

All datas are kept for future use :D
I am loving mobile now! :D

I am running some AU traffic too, lets see what it brings.
I will update this thread with another one when I got some data :)

TapIt and Mobile is my favourite also - I don't run anything due to time currently but when 3.0 launches I will be diving straight back into mobile!

Tracking is essential and test all devices etc...

Very intersting thread, I've heard about some mobile offers. Is it still profitable enough to run such a kind of offer, is the market saturated or not?

Im also planning to run Mobile offers is there any good offers you guys can share with me? ,:)

I am just waiting something nice before I post my case study in doing mobile.
Mobile will not be saturated due to the fact Billions of people are using mobile phones.

I will keep you updated. When all things are ready. :D

Are you still active in mobile marketing? I've read IMGrinds MobiManifestV2 and it seems pretty complicated. I'm a total newbie, so I'm not touching this yet, but it's something I'd love to try after I gain some experience.

Are you still active in mobile marketing? I've read IMGrinds MobiManifestV2 and it seems pretty complicated. I'm a total newbie, so I'm not touching this yet, but it's something I'd love to try after I gain some experience.

Get some money for testing. You need lots of it.
If you get confused with mobile manifesto, you are not ready yet.

You are in the right track, build your experience and skills while making money and the way will show itself.
Welcome to the Grind!

Thanks, bro. :) No, I'm not ready and I don't pretend to be. Mobile Manifesto looked like brain surgery to me. Not a good place to start. However, I'll do my best to work my way up.

Hi bluedot, do you still have a copy of IMGrinds MobiManifestV2. I went to the website and the download was removed. I'm looking for a step by step guide to get started in mobile marketing.

banners
Back