The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold [Mobile Case Study] Zeropark + Voluume 99.90% ROI

cashmoneyaffiliate

Hey there!

For those of you who enjoy reading my mobile case studies and are interested in mobile affiliate marketing I have finally released the The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint to find out more Click Here

<>================================<>

Note: I've posted a 2nd part to this case study in the dojo. As I only want people who are serious about mobile marketing to have access to it, if you're already a member check it out now. If not you can click here to sign up

I also breakdown how i optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

Es El Mundo (Translation: Its The World)

Okay so i thought it was time for me to write up a mobile case study as i’ve been having a bit of success with it lately and felt like sharing the love.

This case study will mostly be focused on just showing you how trying different forms of mobile traffic can yield an amazing ROI.

A lot of affiliates tend to gravitate towards the standard 320x50 mobile banner ad, I'm to lazy to build tons of banners these days and prefer to work with more real estate as it means i can be a bit more creative. I tend to promote a lot of my mobile offers using landing page ads, mobile pop ups, mobile redirects and so on.

The Dogs Bollocks

Its the end of February 2014 and android system cleaners like clean master and antivirus apps are absolutely killing it and Google hasn't thrown a tantrum yet. Due to the low CPI payout on these offers i decided i would only focus on running them in low cost international countries.

Network: Furthermobi
Offer: Android 360 Mobile security
CPI: $0.20 - $0.38 (depending on the GEO)
Traffic source: Zeropark
Tracking: Voluume

Printscreen 360 offer on playstore.png

Together as one

I decided to have a look at the mobile volume Zeropark had for each of the countries the advertiser wanted installs from (minus the US to expensive) and decided to start with Vietnam, my thinking at the time was if i can get the offer to convert in Vietnam it would just be a simple matter of translating the text and pasting the campaign over to the other countries the advertiser wanted installs from (this theory worked out amazingly well)

Zeropark mobile traffic volume for Vietnam over 30 days

traffic volume for Vietnam.jpg

The amazing thing about all this was that since Zeropark and Voluume are run by the same team there was no need to mess around with any tracking tokens

campaign set up on zeropark.jpg

How To Speak 65 languages in 1 Hour

I decided i would go for a professional translation via onehourtranslation.com as i was going to make my landing pages look like a warning alert and figured alerts don't have spelling mistakes or text that doesn't make sense so a professional translation would generate more trust in the user.

I ended up testing about 4 different types of landing pages and a few different headlines

Below is one of the top performing landing pages i used

Landing page print screen.png

Top performing: Headline: Immediate Action Required

Top performing call to action: Remove Virus Now

The funny thing is at the time a lot of other affiliates were running fake system simulations i ripped and tested a few of these types of landing pages and even had my own built and they performed horribly on zeropark, the static simple pages ALWAYS did better

Always Knew I would Blow Up

After blocking a few bad targets i had this Vietnam campaign profitable very quickly. It was not possible for me to optimize carries, device models or OS versions as Zeropark did not have this option, so i stuck to improving my landing page and removing bad targets and to be honest i try NOT to bother with carries, device models or OS versions anyway unless i absolutely have to (like if a particular one is making me a huge loss), I try to keep things as simple as possible.

I always try to improve my landing page and remove bad converting targets first.

360offer.png

I decided to copy & paste the campaign over to more international countries on Zeropark (Obviously translating the text accordingly) and got them profitable aswell, I ended up earning over $1800 net profit over the course of a month.

I also used the exact same layout in the lander above to promote the clean master offer that was hot at the time which netted me an additional profit in the high $x,xxx

At the time i didn't have the capital to scale MASSIVELY to other traffic sources but if had I’m pretty sure i would have banked hard core… oh well.

Eventually the offer ended up getting pulled for a while when big G released their new app policy update on the 1st of april, the offer might be back up now but I’m 100% focused on promoting pin submit offers *shrugs*.

ADHD Keynotes

- Try different forms of mobile advertising
- Low paying CPI offers can convert amazingly well in international countries
- System alert landing pages get High CTRs
- KISS (Keep it simple stupid)

Note: I've posted a 2nd part to this case study in the dojo. As I only want people who are serious about mobile marketing to have access to it, if you're already a member check it out now. If not you can click here to sign up

I also breakdown how i optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

P.S Voluum is now free to use until SEPTEMBER so if you're serious about getting into mobile i would take advantage ASAP

P.P.S What I'm listening to right now Young Jeezy (My President)

[video=youtube;O9sABRosdNg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Man !!

I was really looking to find a ZeroPark case study as I have started to use them and couldn't find much case studys with them.
Would love to see more, and a guide for Volumme would be cool too.

Thanks again.

Klayne

very nice man
thanks for providing this deep case study. It's amazing to know that you can generate nice income from that low payout offers.
I just tried zeropark at past few days. Well, you were right, the redirect traffic can be profitable if applied correctly.
One thing I didn't like about zeropark is minus carrier targeting because my favorite offer is content billing which is need carrier targeting, so I need to set redirect traffic separately based on carrier on my tracking tool. Anyway, another redirect/domain typin ad network has this feature.

Congrats for your success, and thanks for sharing it.

Nice and precise guide you got there! Motivated to take action and try out the mobile marketing.

Any suggestions on good mobile network which is newbie friendly? :) I have experience in ppv marketing only tbh.

Take a bow my man, take a bow!

Keep it coming, your follow alongs seriously rock!

I've never tried redirect traffic - looks decent and super cheap.

Very nice! I'm actually publishing my own ZeroPark case study on my blog today. I'm a big fan of their mobile traffic.

I used Zeropark before to get mobile traffic and generate subscriptions to a blog. It was good.
BTW, are Zeropark and Voluum owned by the same person?

its good to hear , but i have a small doubt ... once your create a landing page to an offer , if a user clicks on your ad and it takes him to your landing page then he will know about the offer after clicking next or proceed on your lading page .....

where did your landing page redirect the user to the offer page or is there any other way we can make convert the offer in only in landing page

very nice man
thanks for providing this deep case study. It's amazing to know that you can generate nice income from that low payout offers.
I just tried zeropark at past few days. Well, you were right, the redirect traffic can be profitable if applied correctly.
One thing I didn't like about zeropark is minus carrier targeting because my favorite offer is content billing which is need carrier targeting, so I need to set redirect traffic separately based on carrier on my tracking tool. Anyway, another redirect/domain typin ad network has this feature.

Congrats for your success, and thanks for sharing it.

Thanks hans23

Yeah not been able to select carriers separately can be a bit frustrating.

Last edited:
Nice and precise guide you got there! Motivated to take action and try out the mobile marketing.

Any suggestions on good mobile network which is newbie friendly? :) I have experience in ppv marketing only tbh.

I would give zeropark a try as there interface is simple to use and they have good traffic in my opinion, and if you want to run banner ads i would try decisive.is

Nice work cashmoneyaffiliate! Love to see you crushing it with our network and tracker :)

For your LP, a simple addition that works well is adding the phone brand and saying something like Samsung user, immediate Action Required. We'll be adding the marketing name soon, so you can use display Samsung Galaxy S4 on your LPs. You could even test displaying the ISP name.. It's really simple to do using a script like this: How to display a Voluum parameter on lander ? Customer Feedback & Support

Nice work cashmoneyaffiliate! Love to see you crushing it with our network and tracker :)

For your LP, a simple addition that works well is adding the phone brand and saying something like Samsung user, immediate Action Required. We'll be adding the marketing name soon, so you can use display Samsung Galaxy S4 on your LPs. You could even test displaying the ISP name.. It's really simple to do using a script like this: How to display a Voluum parameter on lander ? Customer Feedback & Support

Thanks very much for this, i will definitely be implementing this into my landing pages from now on :)

its good to hear , but i have a small doubt ... once your create a landing page to an offer , if a user clicks on your ad and it takes him to your landing page then he will know about the offer after clicking next or proceed on your lading page .....

where did your landing page redirect the user to the offer page or is there any other way we can make convert the offer in only in landing page

The landing page is like a bridge page or pre sell to the offer

There is no way I know of on mobile to make the offer convert on your landing page, the user has to click through to the affiliate url, as far as i know.

Cool case study.... thanks a ton for sharing it!

I also just put up a couple of campaigns after going through Luke's review.

Hope to post my results soon! :)

Cool case study.... thanks a ton for sharing it!

I also just put up a couple of campaigns after going through Luke's review.

Hope to post my results soon! :)

Good to hear. I don't want to hijack the thread, but the my case study is available at:
ZeroPark Review and Case Study

You can also find my promo code for 100% match on your first deposit with ZeroPark there as well :)

MI
Back