The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Campaign - Airpush + Maxbounty

themubeen

affiliate
Dear Ninjas,
After running a successful campaign with 7Search and Maxbounty , I am going to test Mobile traffic with Maxbounty, So I choose Airpus as mobile Network. I will keep posting on daily basis. Keep reading this thread.

Day 1:
Ad: Created a banner ad
Initial Balance Transferred: $100
Spent at this Time: $0

0.04 is very small, what country are you targeting? I'm paying about 0.11 CPC atm!

2 questions for you K.

1. Does really more bid effect on impression on mobile too
2. What kind of campaigns converts will

2 questions for you K.

1. Does really more bid effect on impression on mobile too
2. What kind of campaigns converts will

Don't forget your bidding against others so bare in mind you need to outbid them to get more impressions etc, this is why you slowly increase your bid to see imps!

Not entirely sure as im only testing dating atm, breaking even but i'll make some case studies when im getting a better ROI

unfortunately I did not joined any other network except maxbounty. I tried several times but I think I was unable to describe them that what can I do :)

unfortunately I did not joined any other network except maxbounty. I tried several times but I think I was unable to describe them that what can I do :)

Let me know what country and what kind of mobile offer you tested. Mundo has offers for pretty much every major country, so I can tell you which ones typically convert better on mobile traffic. Don't give up on mobile, it's a great vertical if you have the right data and information.

Tested with TapIt.
Spent $10,
>100 clicks on my ads, but only less than 10 registered on my network...

Perhaps a duplicate IP issue?
CTR is 10%!

Tested with TapIt.
Spent $10,
>100 clicks on my ads, but only less than 10 registered on my network...

Perhaps a duplicate IP issue?
CTR is 10%!
Or possibly an issue with traffic coming from other countries to an offer that doesn't accept it! Also make sure you add the IP macro and then you can block under performing ones!

Tapit is great!

Let me know what country and what kind of mobile offer you tested. Mundo has offers for pretty much every major country, so I can tell you which ones typically convert better on mobile traffic. Don't give up on mobile, it's a great vertical if you have the right data and information.
MudnoFred,
I sent you PM kindly check it.

I would love to see some guides from you here?

Mobile can be fussy with some ad networks. Airpush has loads of traffic but can sometimes render you no traffic for (no reason) Really try to nail down the timings of when you should be turning on your campaigns. If you are turning on your campaign at a strange time, or even at a time where alot of other affiliates are turning on theirs you may sometimes see poor results. Keep in mind mostly all ad networks delegate traffic through an algorythm and it is computerized. You may be paying a higher bid then someone, but if your ad text is not creative or unique enough the network will not favor those ads simply because they have frequency capping to keep ads fresh for the user. Try to use a fairly higher bid at the beginning of activation and slowly lower throughout the run-time and find a CPC that works for you. One thing i can honestly say is do not give up on trying to get traffic. It is not easy but once you start to understand how the networks (run) then you will start to see more traffic and you can begin to optimize.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me ;)

Good Luck!

MI
Back