The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile App CPI - Non Incentive

andy_master

affiliate
Hi Affiliates,

I am working on Mobile CPI only and want to expand the traffic sources i.e, only non-incent traffic only.

Google, Facebook and Twitter, apart from that, i have tried Startapp to some extend.

Please let me know your experience with your Mobile CPI campaign.

Thanks,

Hi Affiliates,

I am working on Mobile CPI only and want to expand the traffic sources i.e, only non-incent traffic only.

Google, Facebook and Twitter, apart from that, i have tried Startapp to some extend.

Please let me know your experience with your Mobile CPI campaign.

Thanks,

Hello, Andy! Are you still looking mobile traffic for CPI campaigns?
We are Jungletap CPI mobile network. We'd be glad to promote your campaigns on our platform.
Our advertiser manager will contact you on skype.
Hope you have a great day :)

Hi guys,

We welcome individual affiliates as well as networks that need help monetizing their mobile traffic...

Or, in case, your reading this and have CPI offers, we are also happy to support the promotion of you mobile offers, should you have any! :)

Have a look at our resource: Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

You can get a feel of what Kimia offers and who we are, any questions that you might have dont doubt to contact me! Of course.

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for mobile traffic for CPI campiagns.
plaese let me know if you have direct sources so you could run our offers on them.
Skype me : tal.z@matomy

Hi there! Thank you for your message.
Our AM will contact you shortly :)
Have a great day!

Buzzcity: you need to spend $50 every day and last 7 days and then request your account manager to open publisher blocking feature or else your money will run out fast with no conversions.

Airpush: try text ads like appwall, dialogue, don't try banner ads if you are new

Admoda and adultmoda: I test with Whatsapp related offers, good traffic source

Startapp: not so good

Plugrush: Whatsapp related offers, good traffic source

MI
Back