The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile Affiliate Newbie Here

papacharlie

affiliate
I've been in internet marketing for a number of years, driving Tier 1 and FB PPC to monitized web content. I have lots of experience buying traffic and driving conversions on PPC feeds.

I now find myself looking to develop more skills in the area of mobile affiliate networking. I don't have a lot of experience buying mobile traffic from mobile first networks like Jumptap and Mmedia and I don't have much experience working with affiliate networks. You gotta start somewhere, right?

I'm here hoping to learn and contribute (where possible) to the depth of discussion and knowledge on this forum and hopefully grow as an affiliate marketer.

Cheers!

You will eventually learn and gain experience on mobile affiliate. Just look around and try each if possible. Welcome to Affiliatefix.com!

I've been in internet marketing for a number of years, driving Tier 1 and FB PPC to monitized web content. I have lots of experience buying traffic and driving conversions on PPC feeds.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @papacharlie ! It's great to have you join us.

You background and experience sounds as though you have loads of great info to share. Our community has an abundance of hungry minds that can surely benefit from your experiences.

I now find myself looking to develop more skills in the area of mobile affiliate networking. I don't have a lot of experience buying mobile traffic from mobile first networks like Jumptap and Mmedia and I don't have much experience working with affiliate networks. You gotta start somewhere, right?

Many of us making the same moves over the past year or two. Mobile is half the market now. We have a lot of mobile marketers here crushing it and I am certain you'll find some great guidance in our ranks.

I'm here hoping to learn and contribute (where possible) to the depth of discussion and knowledge on this forum and hopefully grow as an affiliate marketer.

Giving and getting is what our community is all about. You'll fit right in with that mind set!

See you around the forum!

T J

banners
Back