The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Affiliate Journey ► Flying To $1000/day ◄ Rags To Riches

Yes Servando,
Is a Misleading Ad...

If you are promoting download offers you have to tell in the banner what to expect on the other site or create a false need...
If the offer is for download wallpapers, the banner must say download wallpaper or something related

Or you can mixed if the offers is for wallpapers and is an app you can say
"Download new WhatsApp Wallpapers - Install App"
"Download World Cup Wallpapers - Install App"
"Old fashioned WhatsApp Wallpapers? - Install Latest Update"

lk0wj.gif

This banner was supplied by the publisher and is very clear, so i can take it and makes some tweaks.
But remember that message must be clear or use correct words if you want to create false need.

Use this for headlines
- Scarcity
- False need
- Numbers
- Questions
- How to
- Curiosity
- Secret
- Tip

Hope this help

If i submit that banner to any traffic network like: inmobi, Airpush or Decisive, and i direct link to the offer, the banner will be rejected. That's my point.

servandosilva said:
the banner will be rejected

Some networks let you advertise this directly, but if your ads have been rejected
use a landing page and yes, i have used landing pages for offers like this.

I use the method K.I.S.S
Keep IT Simple Stupid

j64nlh.png

Some networks let you advertise this directly, but if your ads have been rejected
use a landing page and yes, i have used landing pages for offers like this.

I use the method K.I.S.S
Keep IT Simple Stupid

j64nlh.png

Great! That's the kind of landers I'm using. Can you recommend an ad network that allows direct linking this kind of offers?

Regards.

Hello Fixers,

Thanks for ask
I've not updated the post because i'm still testing offers. So far, i'm in negative ROI but i don't want to post negative info for no one be disappoint.

Some offers perform good others don't but I'll do this until works or i'll die trying (others already did, why not me?)

I was reading other posts and i see several people asking how to make landing pages, so i want to make a contribution.
i've used this landing page that i found Googling, i hope this help.

Mobile Landing Page

Regards

PD: Source

MI
Back