“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Mobidea [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobidea

affiliate
Mobidea submitted a new resource:

Mobidea - REVENUE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Mobidea is a Programmatic Network for Affiliate Marketers.

Why should you join us?
  • In-house algorithm
  • The best offers for adult, dating and utility apps
  • Daily Payments
  • The best support team
  • 80% Rev Share
  • Stats Report

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I am looking for IOS mobile offers. if you please add me

Mobidea submitted a new resource:

Mobidea - REVENUE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Read more about this resource...

Honestly, my experience with Mobidea says "NEGATIVE ROI REVENUE SPEAKS LOUNDER THAN WORDS"
Yes my 3 months on Mobidea speaks Mobidea gives negative ROI and they tracking and support really sucks.

We have sent only Argentina traffic but, MOBIDEA reported as USA traffic where as my traffic platform and tracker Thrive reported as traffic from Argentina.

1) Can you explain on why Mobidea reports traffic coming from one country is considered as another country (810 visitors from USA while we have only 3 visitors from USA)?
And how this is not fixed by Mobidea and how Mobidea is considered as reliable in statistics and conversion reports?

2) How can 4G traffic is reported as WiFi traffic in Mobidea while you guys say WiFi doesn't convert and payout is very less?

I have Skype proof (from my Boss) that your support guy/gal "Marianna" said traffic not coming from selected IP range is reported as another country traffic. And also mentioned that 4G traffic is considered as WiFi traffic as your platform can't recognize 4G traffic.

So, can you explain on why is this happening and how are you going to address the above said 2 major concerns ?

Please see attached Proof of traffic report from Thrive tracker and Mobidea report (overlay) for ref.

Regards,
SE

Honestly, my experience with Mobidea says "NEGATIVE ROI REVENUE SPEAKS LOUNDER THAN WORDS"
Yes my 3 months on Mobidea speaks Mobidea gives negative ROI and they tracking and support really sucks.

We have sent only Argentina traffic but, MOBIDEA reported as USA traffic where as my traffic platform and tracker Thrive reported as traffic from Argentina.

1) Can you explain on why Mobidea reports traffic coming from one country is considered as another country (810 visitors from USA while we have only 3 visitors from USA)?
And how this is not fixed by Mobidea and how Mobidea is considered as reliable in statistics and conversion reports?

2) How can 4G traffic is reported as WiFi traffic in Mobidea while you guys say WiFi doesn't convert and payout is very less?

I have Skype proof (from my Boss) that your support guy/gal "Marianna" said traffic not coming from selected IP range is reported as another country traffic. And also mentioned that 4G traffic is considered as WiFi traffic as your platform can't recognize 4G traffic.

So, can you explain on why is this happening and how are you going to address the above said 2 major concerns ?

Please see attached Proof of traffic report from Thrive tracker and Mobidea report (overlay) for ref.

Regards,
SE

Hello Silver Eagle,

From the moment you signed up with us we were always available to answer to your questions. We are focused on helping our affiliates to grow on revenues.

Answering to your questions and taking into account the printscreens you sent to us with the numbers on the adnetwork you are buying traffic and your tracker platform, we can guarantee you that we don't have any detection problem. Considering for instance the day 18 of July you registered the majority of your clicks on Argentina. And if you go to Mobidea you can see that on that day you have two different Smartlinks, meaning two different links probably used in two different campaigns. But you only showed us the details for one campaign. The reports for one smartlink are correct, is the one associated with your traffic, where we detected correctly the countries/operators, where you have basically only Argentina Personal. The other one is associated with other campaign you created that doesn't match the countries you are referring to. Where are you using the second smartlink? To which campaign is it associated? Could you please send us that screenshot? Also, you cannot compare clicks with visits, as we already discussed before, Mobidea counts only unique visits to the offer, clicks are associated with banners.

Also, and as we already discussed, it is very difficult to optimize a media buy campaign when you have so many different targets inside it. You should create one campaign per segment. Putting Argentina, Portugal and United Arab Emirates on the same campaigns will ruin it, because the price/bid for each country and even operator is different. We would like to suggest you to take a look over some articles we have on our academy regarding media buy. They are really helpful for media buyers who work with us and they are helping a lot new affiliates making money.

Let’s make this happen. :) Please contact us through chat, skype or email so we can help you to on the offer's promotion.

Best Regards,
Mobidea

Hello Silver Eagle,

From the moment you signed up with us we were always available to answer to your questions. We are focused on helping our affiliates to grow on revenues.

Answering to your questions and taking into account the printscreens you sent to us with the numbers on the adnetwork you are buying traffic and your tracker platform, we can guarantee you that we don't have any detection problem. Considering for instance the day 18 of July you registered the majority of your clicks on Argentina. And if you go to Mobidea you can see that on that day you have two different Smartlinks, meaning two different links probably used in two different campaigns. But you only showed us the details for one campaign. The reports for one smartlink are correct, is the one associated with your traffic, where we detected correctly the countries/operators, where you have basically only Argentina Personal. The other one is associated with other campaign you created that doesn't match the countries you are referring to. Where are you using the second smartlink? To which campaign is it associated? Could you please send us that screenshot? Also, you cannot compare clicks with visits, as we already discussed before, Mobidea counts only unique visits to the offer, clicks are associated with banners.

Also, and as we already discussed, it is very difficult to optimize a media buy campaign when you have so many different targets inside it. You should create one campaign per segment. Putting Argentina, Portugal and United Arab Emirates on the same campaigns will ruin it, because the price/bid for each country and even operator is different. We would like to suggest you to take a look over some articles we have on our academy regarding media buy. They are really helpful for media buyers who work with us and they are helping a lot new affiliates making money.

Let’s make this happen. :) Please contact us through chat, skype or email so we can help you to on the offer's promotion.

Best Regards,
Mobidea
I would like to join your network so that we can make money together

I would like to join your network so that we can make money together

Hello!
Feel free to join our crew right here and contact our support after in Mobidea Account chat window. Let us know how do you work, and we will find the best ways for you to monetize your traffic!

If you need anything, you can also contact me here in pm :)

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey!

Feel like sharing your knowledge with affiliate marketing beginners and professionals?
Wanna get some visibility and some much-deserved appreciation for your awesome teaching skills?
Wondering where to get all this traffic going to your blog?

Then it's time for you to become an external Mobidea Academy Author!

lnDAippcT3s.jpg

What to do?

Create an article which could be featured in the Mobidea Academy, bearing our target audience and specific topics in mind.

Then, what?

Just share your article with us and get published in one of the best educational blogs in the affiliate industry!

Write a proposal containing 2 suggested topics, some examples of posts you've written before, and send that email to

academywriters@mobidea.com

We'll get back to you in no time!

Don't miss this opportunity!

Mobidea is waiting for you at The European Summit 2018 in Cascais!

2qygX7fpc1Q.jpg

The European Summit is simply one of the best-loved and most respected events for brave affiliate marketing pros to discuss industry trends!

We're more psyched than ever before, because we know Charles Ngo is gonna be a keynote speaker invited by Mobidea!

A cozy town near Lisbon - Cascais is waiting for you to come join us!

And don't forget to pass by our amazing office with a great view to the capital of Portugal!

Make sure you schedule a meeting with us - ping me in private messages here, or contact your Account Manager!

You know the Mobidea Crew loves balling at the world’s coolest events!

That’s why we’re gonna be waiting for you at Mobile World Congress, the mobile world’s most impressive and awesomely memorable event!

RsckZYjYjJA.jpg

What?

Don’t have a ticket?

No worries!

We've got a ticket for you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back