monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mobidea - Not converting

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Matija, May 8, 2016.

1. Matija

Matija Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

i'm quite new in mobile affiliate marketing and i have some problems.

I did mobidea smart links that are based on high ecpm and low ratio with medium / high traffic.

I was using popcash and i got some conversions but nowhere close to positive ROI. I did then picked up wifi offers from mobidea from countries where smartlinks were converting.

Again, not much luck, negative roi all over.

Does anyone have idea how to use those smartlink offers properly and if it's a good idea to test smartlinks for geos before going further with wifi offers in countries where smartlinks convert.

2. monetizer
  3. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Matija,

Mobidea's support team is available 7 days a week. We can definitely help you understand what's going on :)

The Smartlink is one link that contains the best offers on rotation. It has different performances for different segments (country, operator, operating system). Usually, due to the billing system, Wifi has a lower eCPM than 3G. However - it being that the cost of Wifi traffic is lower than the cost of 3G traffic - you may profit more from buying Wifi traffic (in some segments).

My advice is simple: send an email to support@mobidea.com so that we can analyse your account. Then, bearing the cost of your traffic on PopCash in mind, we'll certainly recommend the segments in which you're more likely to get the best margin possible.

We'll be waiting for your email.

We've got your back.

Cheers!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI