Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Mobicow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokens - Macros

Hi Cashmoneyaffiiate,

Yes we do!

Tokens can be found when creating or editing a campaign. Left side menu under "conversion tracking", then Postback. We also offer "Tracking Pixel".

Mobicow_tracking_macros.JPG

Best

Dominic

Welcome to Mobicow!

Hi Jackie,

You are more than welcome to sign up and give our network a try! Please make sure you add your account manager on Skype and reach out
if you need any assistance getting started. Michael, Skype : "michael_chan" or you can also open up a support ticket (after signing up) at the
top of our ad center for immediate response (inside business hours).

Mobicow

Hi everyone,

I'm running some offers on Mobicow. From my tracking tool, I saw much fraud clicks from special site id but I can't block them because I can't find where I can do it on Mobicow. Anyone can help me this problem.
Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'm running some offers on Mobicow. From my tracking tool, I saw much fraud clicks from special site id but I can't block them because I can't find where I can do it on Mobicow. Anyone can help me this problem.
Thanks!

@Kyjuto

Hi, my name is Dominic from the Mobicow team.

Fighting fraud is our #1 priority, we have several tools in place in addition of some human monitoring. Unlikely, it won't make it through our network so I am curious to find out more about what your tracker recorded. I invite you to follow the below steps in order for us to better evaluate the potential issue you are experiencing.

1) Please contact your AM through support ticket (under "support" at the top of our adcenter) or Skype (provided in the first welcome email we sent) as soon as possible with site ID you have suspicion. So we can disable all traffic from it during our investigation.

2) Provide your AM with any report you may have from your end and as detailed as possible. Logs, tracker name and its data for the mentioned campaign(s), dates and also campaign ID's from Mobicow. Since we don't work with "click" model but CPV (view/impression) it is possible there is a tracking issue.

3) We will analyze and compare your data to our logs. If we end up finding potential fraud as you suggested, we will refund you for any impression reported as fraud from this site and take immediate action against its owner.

As for the site ID to block, we released siteID targeting few months ago. We understand there is room for improvement as far as functionality goes and we are working on a "exclude" feature as oppose to now where its more of a whitelist. In the meantime, if you would like to use this targeting option, you will find it at the very bottom of your edit campaign page, click on "configure" then select only specific sites you want to target (see attached screenshot).

I would like to take this opportunity to mention we are currently reviewing a new detection method we plan on adding to our current security layers already in place. We also welcome anyone to send us feedback regarding new features, new tools or improvement you would like to see in Mobicow. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible platform, making sure you are experiencing success and great returns while using it.

Dominic
from the Mobicow team

SiteID_Mobicow.JPG

SiteID_Mobicow.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, @mobicow

I have got more conversion when run my campaigns on Mobicow. I believe we will working together longtime.

@Kyjuto

Amazing! This is good news.

Please do not hesitate to contact your Mobicow's AM for any questions or assistance you may need.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Dominic
From the Mobicow team

i have started my journey with mobicow but no conversion . i used HQ for ad but no result . using same LP , i got some leads

Hi Dominic,

This is Eric from a meadia agency - Bright Era LTD, based in HongKong.

I am in charge of buying traffic for our offers. Now we are in need of both PC and Mobile website traffic on CPM basis.

We got big offers with full budget from the top IT corperations in China like Qihoo, Tencent and Netease etc. So massive and premium traffic is needed for us.

If you have such kind of traffic, plz PM me or contact me on Skype:hurricanehosee.

i am running my campaign with mobicow. i have recieved more 3500 clicks but i don't have any conversion. i don't know why. i think mobicow's publishers send me bot traffic

i am running my campaign with mobicow. i have recieved more 3500 clicks but i don't have any conversion. i don't know why. i think mobicow's publishers send me bot traffic
3500 Clicks is not enough to say anything especially about a pop traffic since the user intent is low.
You need more data before coming to conclusions.

3500 Clicks is not enough to say anything especially about a pop traffic since the user intent is low.
You need more data before coming to conclusions.
i don't coming to any conclusions about Mobicow. that is my thoughts.

Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 3.05.55 PM.png

Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 9.07.07 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back