The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

MobiCow specific siteID ?

jannysoft

Hi there guys, I am sorry for the title but I dont know how to ask this question ....

So I ran a lot of campaigns in mobicow and I see that I get a lot of clicks from this 2 siteIDs (4605 and 6618) but no conversions. So my question is did someone got any conversions from these siteIDs or should I blacklist them ??

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Hi there guys, I am sorry for the title but I dont know how to ask this question ....

So I ran a lot of campaigns in mobicow and I see that I get a lot of clicks from this 2 siteIDs (4605 and 6618) but no conversions. So my question is did someone got any conversions from these siteIDs or should I blacklist them ??

In normally I test any offer via 100 traffic. There are different parameters for conversion. For example your niche, product price, landing page etc. But if you have zero conversion of 100 targeted traffic which means there is a problem either your traffic source or your landing page. Just imagine yourself as a customer, now are your willing buy/take action via your landing page? If YES then you should block or change the traffic source.

Hey Janny let me help you figure out your issue. Add me on Skype, julieta.mobicow

We will take a look at your offer and your setup together and figure this out :)

Black list them after they have spent more than 2-3x offer payout and failed to produce a single conversion.

MI
Back