The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review MobiCow Review -- Amazing Affordable Traffic

carter7984

affiliate
Hi,

First, let me say that I am new to this forum, and new to mobile advertising, so I hope my review will be helpful to those who would like to start out making money with mobile advertising like me.

About 3 weeks ago I decided I needed some money, so I decided to look around and find a good mobile advertising solution that I could advertise mobile affiliate links and make money.

I found a few big companies, but they were all rude to me for whatever reason, acting like they only wanted to support bigger websites and stuff like that.

I found Mobicow.com and was approved right away. The owner of MobiCow is always on Skype, and literally answers whenever I have a question (I think sometimes I wake him up, it'll be like 3am and I'll ask him a question -- thinking I'll get a response the next morning -- and he answers!!!!). The traffic I am getting from them is super super affordable, and I am able to make triple what I put into Mobicow using affiliate links.

One of the coolest things is the ease of their system as well. I can target specific countries, cities, mobile carriers, devices, etc... with one click. It really is amazing. I used another system, and it was extremely complicated!

If you all would like to learn more about making money with Mobicow and the other mobile advertising I do, let me know!

MobiCow is definitely who you want to get your traffic from!!!!

THank you!

So this doesn't look like blatent spam - show us some screenshots, earnings etc and maybe add some decent content first.

Hi,

First, let me say that I am new to this forum, and new to mobile advertising, so I hope my review will be helpful to those who would like to start out making money with mobile advertising like me.

About 3 weeks ago I decided I needed some money, so I decided to look around and find a good mobile advertising solution that I could advertise mobile affiliate links and make money.

I found a few big companies, but they were all rude to me for whatever reason, acting like they only wanted to support bigger websites and stuff like that.

I found Mobicow.com and was approved right away. The owner of MobiCow is always on Skype, and literally answers whenever I have a question (I think sometimes I wake him up, it'll be like 3am and I'll ask him a question -- thinking I'll get a response the next morning -- and he answers!!!!). The traffic I am getting from them is super super affordable, and I am able to make triple what I put into Mobicow using affiliate links.

One of the coolest things is the ease of their system as well. I can target specific countries, cities, mobile carriers, devices, etc... with one click. It really is amazing. I used another system, and it was extremely complicated!

If you all would like to learn more about making money with Mobicow and the other mobile advertising I do, let me know!

MobiCow is definitely who you want to get your traffic from!!!!

THank you!

I noticed mobicow offers only cpm and cpv bidding. So, no wonder they are super affordable as you said. But would love to hear in details what you meant by super affordable.

transactions.jpg

Blocked out the offers obviously. Note this hasn't even been 30 days yet... Also, you can see I used mmedia (which sucks) and mobicow. Put less money in mobicow and made more... A lot less money...

View attachment 847

Blocked out the offers obviously. Note this hasn't even been 30 days yet... Also, you can see I used mmedia (which sucks) and mobicow. Put less money in mobicow and made more... A lot less money...

The attachment is so small that it is almost unviewable. Uploading to some image sharing site and then linking to the site would be appreciated.

They are a good company I will be looking to test out their inventory pretty soon and will report back.

Hi Ninjas!

My name is Dominic from the above mentioned mobile ad network, Mobicow.

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your feedback along with any other insights and suggestions you may have.

The best way to figure out how well our network performs with CPA, CPL, CPI offers is to ... give us a try!

With as little as $5, come get a piece of our huge volume of global traffic. Its all right here waiting for you, so hurry .... don't let this offer go stale.

Our self-serve, user friendly platform is 100% geared towards mobile. We employ the latest technology in detection and our ad delivery is the among the fastest on the net.

Unlike other networks, our real-time reports and live stats to let you watch impressions as they come in.

Post-back and Pixel tracking tools are available to help you keep track of all your conversions in one simple to use interface.

Our friendly support team and dedicated account managers are on call 24/7 to help you.

Take a look at our case studies. Visit our website and check out : In The Lab http://www.mobicow.com/user-case-study/ ... We're not making this stuff up!

But hey, don't take our word for it: visit http://http://www.mobicow.com/ and sign up today!

See you inside the best kept money making secret on the net...

Dominic

This guys are the real deal, and I don't get to say that much. I've tested them myself with good results and the service seems to be very dedicated. You know like they actually want your business, unlike others *cough* google *cough*. You get campaigns running or answer to your support tickets rather fast. Their tracking/targeting is spot on (which is extremely rare for ad networks, normally they send you all kind of rubbish). Hell I may even write a proper review on the forum section, and follow along of the campaigns I use their inventory for, later on. They have been that good so far.

Peace and profit.

I've tested a few things with MobiCow, had some success. I too appreciated the quick offer approvals, and support was great. Definitely worth testing offers.

The bidding is CPM ... so whatever you put in for your bid (minimum is 0.50) but to actually get some decent traffic you have to bid more. Say you do a US mobile offer and a $5.00 Bid .. that's $5 per 1000 Full Page interstitials of your mobile offer.. You can also have their system handle the bidding to get you the best value, so you can bid like $7-8 to get more traffic, and many times the avg comes out fair amount lower. But ya at any rate, worthy place of testing some mobile app offers.

You can target specific devices, OS (Android only, iOS only, etc) countries, and everything you'd expect with a easy to use self-serve platform.

banners
Back