The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobicow Referrals, it´s normal?

kaltander

affiliate
Not sure if it´s normal, only ask to others users...

Over 160 referrals ... 0.0 earnings from them!!

Anyone earn money with this network?

Mobicow_Panel.jpg

It means none of your referrals are active and not earning nothing. Try to get some active referrals. Open a thread in referral section and teach your referrals few things so that you can also get some commission.

Regards
IndeXer

It means none of your referrals are active and not earning nothing. Try to get some active referrals. Open a thread in referral section and teach your referrals few things so that you can also get some commission.

Regards
IndeXer
I know what "can" means. What it´s hard to believe is that with over 160 referrals didn´t get any revenue.

First I´ve seen this.

I know what "can" means. What it´s hard to believe is that with over 160 referrals didn´t get any revenue.

First I´ve seen this.

Some times it happens, same thing happen with me with hitleap account, I had like 400+ referrals but no commision, I have another hitleap account with 151 referrals and got more than 200 euro commision. I still have like 45000 minutes left and don't know what to do with it. Lol.

I don't think their referral stats work either, i've personally referred hundreds whom I know for a fact have spent money with them yet mine also shows at $0.00, will get someone in here to look at this for us, thanks.

I don't think their referral stats work either, i've personally referred hundreds whom I know for a fact have spent money with them yet mine also shows at $0.00, will get someone in here to look at this for us, thanks.

That´s exactly what I think. I´ve never seen it before, only on this network.

Hello Guys

We deeply Apologize for the Referral Issues , it is a bug that we did not catch, but thanks to you guys we will look into it and most likly it will get fixed in time for the next pay day.

If anyone needs a more urgent solution, do not hesitate to add me on skype julieta.mobicow and I will figure something out for you

Hello Guys

We deeply Apologize for the Referral Issues , it is a bug that we did not catch, but thanks to you guys we will look into it and most likly it will get fixed in time for the next pay day.

If anyone needs a more urgent solution, do not hesitate to add me on skype julieta.mobicow and I will figure something out for you
Hi,

Thanks for your help. One question, will be reviewed all generated earnings for the last months? or the bug only will be fixed for future referrals earnings?

I think the stats are broke on there. I have seen other posts about this also.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. One question, will be reviewed all generated earnings for the last months? or the bug only will be fixed for future referrals earnings?

The mistake is from their side, I am sure you will get the money for the last month. Finger crossed.

Regards
IndeXer

Also, part of the problem is that some of you did not specify a PayPal ID so never even received the previous payments. Pls make sure you have it and it is accurate.

Again, ping me on skype if you have issues julieta.mobicow

Also, part of the problem is that some of you did not specify a PayPal ID so never even received the previous payments. Pls make sure you have it and it is accurate.

Again, ping me on skype if you have issues julieta.mobicow

Well, my case, I´ll specify my Paypal when I´ll requested a payment. But first I need my referrals earnings that apparently are not counting by a bug. I mean, referrals earnings didn't work are one thing, specify my paypal or payment method is another thing.

Well, my case, I´ll specify my Paypal when I´ll requested a payment. But first I need my referrals earnings that apparently are not counting by a bug. I mean, referrals earnings didn't work are one thing, specify my paypal or payment method is another thing.

kaltander, Add me on skype julieta.mobicow and let's look at your case together :)

Don´t use Skype sorry. Anyway, my case is like anyone else. I have referrals since months, now over 160 referrals and 0.0 earnings from them by a bug.

If you need it, can I send you my user and e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

Yes pls. julieta@mobicow.com e-mail me your account ID so that I can help you.

Also, Anyone else who has never received referrals pls double check that you have specified your PayPal ID in your Account settings as this is the most common reason, especially if you are holding an Advertiser account.

And you are all welcome to e-mail me or skype me , all my details are in my signature.
julieta@mobicow.com | skype: julieta.mobicow

Ah ok, anyway we can get a total running of commission earned from month to month like others do?

MI
Back