The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Minimum Monthly Search For Long Tail Keywords?

Coreyz

affiliate
I am a bit of a confused what would be the minimum monthly search volume of long tail keywords. I found some keywords which are a very low amount of monthly search volume like 10 to 20 but seem like the good fit for promoting the offer. Any idea?

I am a bit of a confused what would be the minimum monthly search volume of long tail keywords. I found some keywords which are a very low amount of monthly search volume like 10 to 20 but seem like the good fit for promoting the offer. Any idea?
Actually, this depends on the power of your keywords. Such as you found a keyword which has low competition, as well as the keyword, is buying categories then the minimum search volume below 10 is alright. By this way, you get one or two sales in every month without worrying anything.

Don't go with numbers, just find some profitable commercial keywords.

If monthly searches are low then no problem... Commercial keywords converts very well.

10 searches a month for long tail keywords isn't bad if you are ranking #1 for said keywords then you could beat your competitors and possibly make some money from just those visitors. It doesn't matter how little you'll make . . . it does add up.

Rank for those long tail keywords. Find more of them, draw in more customers and the traffic you get from these long tail keywords — it could make you a lot of money.

banners
Back