The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MillionDollarAffiliateProgram.com - Recurring For Life

SV1

affiliate
WickedGoodAds.com, LLC is proud to offer what we believe will become one of the most well known websites and Affiliate Programs on the Internet. I tend to ramble so its probably better and much easier for everyone if you just visit the website to get the full details that I have ironed out over the course of a few dozen rewrites.

Here are a few features off the top of my head:
  • 2-Tier Affiliate Program
  • Attractive for Advertisers
  • Attractive for Affiliates
  • 1st-Tier 40% Commissions Recurring for Life
  • 2nd-Tier 20% Commissions Recurring for Life
  • Private Affiliate Community for program members. I've got some good ideas built into the website that could really make things interesting.
  • Text ads and banner ads. I made some high impact banner ads that look pretty good. I used to be a graphics editor once apon a time.
  • Cookies, Sessions and IP Tracking

I would really appreciate some feedback on this, I've been working on it for a very long time so please check out the sites and by all means sign up if you are interested.

See You There :cool:

MillionDollarAffiliateProgram.com

No longer active

It was worth a try but there was not enough interest in a pixel advertising affiliate program to keep it going. MillionDollarAffiliateProgram.com the domain name is now up for grabs on eBay

Make an offer if you're interested or tell someone who might be. This post can be deleted as it is no longer an active affiliate program.
Thanks

MI
Back