The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Microsoft bo buy Yahoo?

temi

affiliate
Microsoft Corp. has intensified its pursuit of a deal to take over Yahoo Inc., asking the company to re-enter formal talks, the New York Post reported on its Web site on Friday.
While the two companies have held informal deal talks over the years, the latest approach signals a new urgency on Microsoft's part, the paper said, citing unnamed sources.

full story

not surprised really, they brought out the Xbox so that Sony can not control 100% of the market

They bring out new design programs in vista to ensure Adobe stop choking the market

Won't be surprised if there is an auction site competing against eBay sooon

microsoft try to control the informatical market buying every big company who is based on one type of market.

I would love to see MS buy Y! it would herald a company with a decent search engine and a MASSIVE amount of cash to rival google.

I would love to see that too, but I don't think Yahoo is short of cash to rival Google though

Why are Yahoo not being tougher when competing with Google. Is google too ahead that Yahoo are unable to catch up?

Hopefully Microsoft will be tougher if they take over Yahoo

I heard that Google allow their employees to have one day in the week where they think about new ideas only.

It's quite a good idea.

Yes its possible... I doubt if that many members what their own @ukwebmasterworld.com email address.

Create a new thread and run a poll asking that question........ if you can find at least 5 members who want it, I will arrange it :)

If people can use hotmail, gmail, tiscali. Why not @ukwebmasterworld.com

What you need to do is set up an automatic description towards the bottom of the email that each member sends out. For example, when a member sends an email, a little advertisement appears down towards the bottom asking people to visit forums.ukwebmasterworld.com or another advertisement. What do you think?

I appriciate your optimism and I am very flattered that you are talking about UKWebmasterWorld.com in the same breath as HotMail and Tiscali but its fare more complicated than that........... you actually need a lot of resources to run a free email service (I did once at Velnet ) but you will not belive the anmount of support you need to put in to it and loads of spam complaint etc etc

I am actually able to provide free email from here but I cannot be bothered with all the headaches that goes with free email.

If members of this site thinks its cool to have email address of this site, I can make EXCLUSIVE address available but not to the general public as this will delight spammers and give me untold nighmares from people being spammed.
My domain velnet.com for exaple is banned by so many spam abuse sites... eventually, I got feedup of spending hours explaining to administrators that they should unban the site as I have removed the spammer

MI
Back