propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Micro Niche for CPA only - Anyone doing it?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by EymardSiojo, Jan 15, 2013.

1. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I wonder if anyone still making micro niches site specifically for CPA only. I am talking about making it from scratch and not with an old blog and putting the cpa offer. Non-incentive types of offers to be clear here.

I wonder how do you pick keywords in regards with this. I haven't seen any case study with this particular approach. Most of them is clickbank, amazon and adsense.

Is anyone doing this in late 2012 and early 2013?

:confused:

2. Kasun0777

Kasun0777 Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I think clickbank and amazon is better to product selling. It is better than cpa. But If you can optimize with include "free" keywords then you can get better conversions.

3. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

One can definitely do it because it is doable.

You can promote free trials, or cost per sale offers,etc..

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

I plan to set up micro sites solely for CPA offers at some point for the near future.
    Why not incentives?? :confused:
    @ keywords: It's the same as with any other offer, too: either find an offer that fits the keyword, or find a keyword that matches the offer :)

That´s exactly what I plan: free trials - and I´m pretty sure that it will work :D

5. Adese

Adese Affiliate affiliate

i'm newbie in seo and micro niche , but I never seen someone make 60$ in 10 days from cpa with only 1 post

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed