The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Micro Niche for CPA only - Anyone doing it?

I wonder if anyone still making micro niches site specifically for CPA only. I am talking about making it from scratch and not with an old blog and putting the cpa offer. Non-incentive types of offers to be clear here.

I wonder how do you pick keywords in regards with this. I haven't seen any case study with this particular approach. Most of them is clickbank, amazon and adsense.

Is anyone doing this in late 2012 and early 2013?

:confused:

I think clickbank and amazon is better to product selling. It is better than cpa. But If you can optimize with include "free" keywords then you can get better conversions.

I wonder if anyone still making micro niches site specifically for CPA only. I am talking about making it from scratch and not with an old blog and putting the cpa offer. Non-incentive types of offers to be clear here.

I wonder how do you pick keywords in regards with this. I haven't seen any case study with this particular approach. Most of them is clickbank, amazon and adsense.

Is anyone doing this in late 2012 and early 2013?

:confused:
I plan to set up micro sites solely for CPA offers at some point for the near future.
Why not incentives?? :confused:
@ keywords: It's the same as with any other offer, too: either find an offer that fits the keyword, or find a keyword that matches the offer :)

One can definitely do it because it is doable.

You can promote free trials, or cost per sale offers,etc..
That´s exactly what I plan: free trials - and I´m pretty sure that it will work :D

i'm newbie in seo and micro niche , but I never seen someone make 60$ in 10 days from cpa with only 1 post

MI
Back