MgcashMedia

logo.png
Join Now

MgcashMedia Facebook

MgcashMedia Twitter

contacticon.png
contacts@mgcash.com

Start earning money from your content.

Our content gateway tool and file locker is a turnkey solutions for generating revenue from web content of almost any kind. In short, you provide desirable content, visitors gain access to it by completing some short action (such as submitting their email address), and we pay you each time. Every visitor that views your locked content puts money in your account. As a Publisher you will have access to exclusive campaigns with the highest available payouts. Our tools allows you to monetize services, apps, manuals , premium content, downloads, ebooks & more.

Vote for MgcashMedia now, on the CPA Network List

MGCASH.COM Affiliate Network -Make Money With Content Lockers

Mgcash Media Affiliate Network - Your Best Content Locking Solutions Mgcash Media Affiliate Network - Your Best Content Locking Solutions

Affiliate Benefits:

* File Locker Wizard - easy to use content Lock tool to make money with your content! You cannot find this technology anywhere else!

* Content Locker -easy to use webbased tool to make money with your web content! You will start making money immediately as your website visitors complete the offers. + SMS Option You will receive a commission for every SMS sent to us by your site visitors. We get a commission from our provider and pay you 70% of our earnings.

* File/Link Locker - Our file gateway allows you to monetize download links (or other links), and password-protected files or content.

* Virtual Carrency Widget - MGCash.com gives publishers a complete set of alternative payment solutions for the monetization of social media applications, online and freemium games, MMOs and other players within the online marketplace.

* Mgcash In Game/App/Software Overlay API - Use the Mgcash In Game/App/Software Overlay API to make money from advertising with every software,gameplay or service, no matter where it goes on the web.

• * We PAY Net-15 We offer 5 payment methods: Payoneer, Paypal, Webmoney, Wire Transfers (International only) and Direct Deposit (US only).Minimum Payment: $100 minimum for US, $100 for INTL.
  • * Exclusive Offers (More then 3500)
  • * High approval rate
  • * Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Tips.
  • * Skinable widgets and Cross browser compatibility.
  • * Optimized For Mobile and Web, Smart, & Powerful Content Lockers
  • * Customer service through AIM, email, and skype during normal business hours plus more.
  • * 5% Referral - We offer lifetime 5% referral commissions.

Join today Mgcash Media Affiliate Network - Your Best Content Locking Solutions and get in on this amazing opportunity. Thank you!

AIM: SupportMgcash

i've also been working with them for the past month. excited for my first payment.

Edit; Will you add Liberty Reserve as a form of payment?

aim : supportmgcash Contact me with email and website URL :)

or our manager Tatiana Skype: tatianamgcash

I have sent a publisher application 5 days ago but havent received any response yet:( should i still wait?!:confused:

I wrote an email to my affiliate manager Tatiana days ago, I also sent a copy of my drivers license, as well as uploading it to MGcash to get verified. I mentioned the new domain I bought specifically for CPA too.

Haven't heard a peep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back