The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Methods of generatring free traffic

Build a brand on Social Media & refer your audience to your content, which has affiliate links buried in them.
If you are flat out marketing to your audience, they won't take the bait.

Build a brand on Social Media & refer your audience to your content, which has affiliate links buried in them.
If you are flat out marketing to your audience, they won't take the bait.

Hello,
Do some good post (with the good keywords) in your website and you links this website to all your social média.

You can exchange a link with some others website and get more traffic.

If you can do a good video about your activity ; you can link your youtube Chanel to your website and get more and more traffic.

Good Luck for your activity !!
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
You can try facebook groups but be careful with spaming ,also its youtube a good traffic source but you must work consistently and how to rank videos

you can go and work on social media, but also do it through blogs, and forums related to what you are intending to promote! this are the first and cheapest ways of generating free traffic!

Social Bookmarking, Directory submission, Image sharing, document sharing use these techniques to get the free traffic for your website. Still, you need to make some good quality attractive images and doc files to share otherwise it will be useless.

Goodluck!
Haim Toledano

In a short time, the best ways to generate more traffic is
1. Social Bookmarking,
2. Business Listing,
3. Directory Sharing,
4. Image Sharing
5. Video Sharing on video's channels
6. PPT Sharing etc

Do more Off Page SEO techniques to get a free traffic towards your website such as,
1.Social Media
2.Social Bookmarking
3.Directory Submission
4.Image Sharing
5.Video Sharing
6.Blog commenting
7.Search Engine Submission etc..

In my opinion, you can use social media such as facebook, twitter etc. to generate more traffic to your post or website. I usually use social media to get more traffic to my website

i think no way is as simple as Social media, cause almost all of us can use this, so you could try to post your resources on groups related to what you are promoting, also,you could go for blogs, or forums also, and try to advertise there, and make sure not to be classified as Spamm! you could also, if you can make a good descriptive video of what you are promoting, or simply things that are interesting for a specific audience, then you could use this all to generate some good traffic!

I plan to try to pull as much traffic from the below sources for my personal projects next year...

Google/Bing
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Quora
Reddit
Stumbleupon
Blog Commenting
Forum Posts.

MI
Back