The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Method #2] How to Increase CR in CPA or PPD? ~ Adidam

adidam

Hey There,

Earning with CPA and PPD using Youtube marketing is very easy. But increasing CR is the real pain. People come and click over the offers but never complete them. Well, It depends upon your convincing power as how do you represent the product.

But, You can still increase the CR by the help of your current downloaders or those who completed the offers.

1. For example I made a tool: Grand Theft Auto V Downloader (With
2. Make two more Grand Theft Auto V Downloader Update 1 and Update 2 (Separately)
3. Add a button in the main Downloader: Update Now and link it with the file "Update 1" and add a button in the Update 1 Downloader: Update Now and link it with the file "Update 2"
4. Make every exe program in the zip locked with the password.
5. Add the Read Me file inside the zip with the link to the password file locked with the link locker.

Trust me this is the best method to Increase CR. I have got CR of almost 70% using this Method.

Think, If a French Downloader completed this cycle? You will almost hit 300$ from one visitor :)

Thanks

Hey There,

Earning with CPA and PPD using Youtube marketing is very easy. But increasing CR is the real pain. People come and click over the offers but never complete them. Well, It depends upon your convincing power as how do you represent the product.

But, You can still increase the CR by the help of your current downloaders or those who completed the offers.

1. For example I made a tool: Grand Theft Auto V Downloader (With
2. Make two more Grand Theft Auto V Downloader Update 1 and Update 2 (Separately)
3. Add a button in the main Downloader: Update Now and link it with the file "Update 1" and add a button in the Update 1 Downloader: Update Now and link it with the file "Update 2"
4. Make every exe program in the zip locked with the password.
5. Add the Read Me file inside the zip with the link to the password file locked with the link locker.

Trust me this is the best method to Increase CR. I have got CR of almost 70% using this Method.

Think, If a French Downloader completed this cycle? You will almost hit 300$ from one visitor :)

Thanks

I am not in PPD and incentive stuffs but I heard for french offers are payouts the best!
These french offers are pin sumits,right? so it is not completely free for them..

Actually, i do. Not so mch PPD, but with content locking i know how to increase conversions. I use CPAleads content locker, but i imagine they are all the same.

And to prove im not just posting for post count, here is my CPAlead screenshot
e5434706481b6d7e95e0ceba7d460cff.png

Thats a huge increase in Conversion, and all it takes is one extra minute a month. What i did, is i went to google, got a p[icture of something that is related to my niche, and used it as the background in my locker, by simply copy/pasting the URL in.

Im sure the reason that it increases conversion, is because it looks different to the other content lockers out there (even though its the same, just different background) and people trust it more.

Good luck in the future.

Fantastic thread. i'm really glad to hear that you are doing great with CPA. I had lot of success when it comes to CPA and YouTube Marketing.

Keep with good work!

MI
Back