The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling MeshBean – ONLY $0.20/ Installs to do APP Promotions

Y

yesuplizard

meshbean-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woow, it seems to be a good deal that i have come across this year. I am wondering if this app is able to manage the ads and promotions for me when i get it installed. Kindly be sure to give us the guidelines or tips how the above application will be able to work for a simple affiliate marketer like me. From what i have learn, i think the idea you are bringing on board is worth it. I will try to install it when that time comes, that is after going through the tips and understanding the how it works.

Woow, it seems to be a good deal that i have come across this year. I am wondering if this app is able to manage the ads and promotions for me when i get it installed. Kindly be sure to give us the guidelines or tips how the above application will be able to work for a simple affiliate marketer like me. From what i have learn, i think the idea you are bringing on board is worth it. I will try to install it when that time comes, that is after going through the tips and understanding the how it works.

Hi,

Thanks for your interests.

However, we do not provide the APP. What we do is to help your APP to increase installs.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

interesting.
what type of install ?
"Bot or Real Install ?"

Thank you

Hi Dock,

We mainly do app installs. It is real for real installs from our own members in which our system does validate the installs. In any situation if you feel that you are not happy with the installs you can provide me with log information and we will gladly investigate the situation and take the necessary actions.

Hi Dock,

We mainly do app installs. It is real for real installs from our own members in which our system does validate the installs. In any situation if you feel that you are not happy with the installs you can provide me with log information and we will gladly investigate the situation and take the necessary actions.

I want to order 100 installs, your link is not working, I logged in to the website using my google ID, but I don't find link anywhere to buy installs. Can you direct me how can I buy installs? one last question, do you accept affiliate links for installs?

Regards
IndeXer

I want to order 100 installs, your link is not working, I logged in to the website using my google ID, but I don't find link anywhere to buy installs. Can you direct me how can I buy installs? one last question, do you accept affiliate links for installs?

Regards
IndeXer
i think they don't accept affiliate links.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi IndeXer,

You can sign up for an advertiser account by clicking the 'Advertiser' at the bottom of the page, I believe you've signed up as a member and that is why you don't see the package.

We also do accept affiliate link, however we will need to help you set it up. Once you have an account an account rep will contact you and assist you.

Thanks!

i think they don't accept affiliate links.

Hi Vimaru and InderXer,

Yes, we also do accept affiliate link, however we will need to help you set it up. Once you have an account an account rep will contact you and assist you.

Can you atleast reply whether you can atleast help me or not, or else I can go for any other site.

Regards
IndeXer

I am trying to buy few installs, but its not going through. Don't know what is the problem. Waiting for the OP to answer me.

Regards
IndeXer
Hello,

Did you receive any help to buy installs? I want to follow up with you, maybe I can help.

Thanks,
Meshbean Team

Hello,

Did you receive any help to buy installs? I want to follow up with you, maybe I can help.

Thanks,
Meshbean Team

Really? you want to help me? I posted an error on Feb 9 and today is march 16, your support is pretty fast.

If you still want to help me then let me know why I am receiving that missing package info error even though everything is in their place. Is it because of the aff link which I am putting in Google play store box?

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back