propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For Mentoring

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by synt4x, Jul 20, 2016.

1. synt4x

synt4x Affiliate affiliate

Afternoon all :)

As a beginner to affiliate marketing, I know there is a lot to learn. Though, I am a determined individual who has the time and passion to succeed. Over the course of 7+ years, I have built a collection of web and desktop development skills. I am able to code fluently in PHP, C#, Swift, HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery and have worked with a multitude of frameworks.

I mention that I have those skills because I would very much so like to return the favor to anybody who wishes to mentor me and to nurture my skills within affiliate marketing.

A little about me:
    I am an 18 year old from Leicester, England. I've recently finished studying Business and Law at college and I'm now looking to get in to affiliate marketing. I've been a web designer and developer for over 7 years now.

Working hard is a passion of mine and I put 110% into everything that I do. I hope that somebody can see the potential within me like I do and would be willing to help mentor both me and my skills.

Skype name: jarrodnoonan

Thank you for reading, and I wish you all a good day.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    CyberDav likes this.
  2. Segun.dr

Segun.dr Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I can see the potential :) And I believe you already have a good combination of skills needed for the next level in affiliate marketing, what I can advise is for you to digest as many guides, follow along threads as much as possible, I also notice the forum has newbie guide/dojo which you can join, but if thats not enough you can shoot me a pm for some top mastermind I recommend for all. Success

3. synt4x

synt4x Affiliate affiliate

Thank you. I shall certainly be reading everything and trying to get as much information as possible! It's nice to be in a community where everybody has a willingness to share their experiences and expertise.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed