The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Media Promotions Affiliate

herususu

affiliate
Hi Guys ... I want inquiry. Any media that you can use to promote the affiliates program. social media such as facebook, youtube or others and how to use them. thank you

Hi Guys ... I want inquiry. Any media that you can use to promote the affiliates program. social media such as facebook, youtube or others and how to use them. thank you

What @Marc said. Plus, it depends on what's allowed. If you're doing CPA offers, each offer will allow different advertising/promotion methods.

oh yea, now all the media unfriendly .... if using facebook. eg in fan page that is already difficult we post links to promotional offers. what might be another way in facebook. especially recently uploaded youtube video .... just been suspended

Okay, I think I'm getting it now. You're having trouble using your affiliate links on social platforms, is that right?

Yeah, you will. Most of them don't allow direct linking.

So, here's what you can do. Direct your traffic to a landing page first. On that landing page, you can capture email addresses to build an email list, or have a call to action button that sends them on to the offer page.

Your other option is to use domain redirection. IF the platform you're using will allow that without banning your account.

Actually, I forgot one - you can also send them to your website. On your site, you can have an ad in your sidebar, or contextual links in your articles.

banners
Back