The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

media buys during spring (dating/adult dating traffic)

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
I have noticed a continuous drop in traffic from Juicy ads websites where i had bought traffic, i've also seen a decrease in conversions as well (and a bit lower EPC), the only good thing is that monthly prices of those media buys are getting everytime lower. I also noticed this tendence in January.

Can someone explain me how does this tendence work over the year, i mean if there is a graph or something explaining what conversions and traffick do over the year. specially i would like to know when will conversions grow again.

According my experience and what i could find out in google trends, conversions fluctuate as follows:
Just after christmass, the lowest. then as st valentine approaches (from last days of january) they increase again, then they decrease after the first days of march, so now we are in april and conversions are at its lowest, but i perceived an increase of clicks since yesterday. then according what i perceived in google trends, in may there is another peak of conversion, then they decrease again, and during the summer there is another peak of conversions, after the summer they decrease again until there is another peak from October onwards.

This would explain why sometimes i have a 4x ROI and the next week i have just a 0.5x, THE good thing about that is that media buys get much cheaper during the bottoms, so i can get a bargain that serves me from all year round, I got discrepances from $80 a month to $27 a month (including fluctuations of impressions from 25000 a day to 6500 a day). and from looking for other websites in the same media buy network, i also noticed that prices decreased as well.

MI
Back