The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Media Buyer Intro

p.c

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hello,

I am the Media Buyer here at P2E, Inc. I am seeking lead generation for our UK and DE campaigns. They are all opt-in subscription based quizzes/games. We can pay up to $10 per pin submit for the UK offers, and $2 per pin submit for Germany.

Once established with our company, our resources allow us to create exclusive campaigns for the networks we work with. If you have an idea that you want implemented, just let me know!! We have designers and a creative team working round the clock who are constantly coming up with new ideas and actively keeping our campaigns current with the newest trends/hype.

Network payouts are completely up to your discretion. We can payout weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or when a cap is reached. Our pay terms are one thing that set us apart from other advertisers, as most of them pay out monthly. We have never held money from any ad networks we work with and have never not paid anyone. This is something we pride ourselves on, as we hear many stories from people having their money frozen and disappear.

I only buy on a CPA/CPL basis, as this is the most beneficial for our company and our campaigns.

What I can offer you is a life long partnership. We don’t plan on going anywhere, anytime soon. We pride ourselves on following UK and DE regulators rules and are trying to build a long-lasting business, rather than trying to make a quick buck. If we sound like a company you would like to work with. Please message me!

Thank you!

Hi
we have special platform for media buyer
we would like to get your field back please go at Sourcecrypt
That will help any media buyer who need to keep is sources Secret
thx

MI
Back