propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MBTI Personality Type

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by fnoperi, Sep 19, 2013.

1. fnoperi

fnoperi Affiliate affiliate

2. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I did this one a few years ago and even though I can't remember what personality type I got but it was scarily accurate.

Normally I hate 'personality tests' but this one is the real deal... it's based on psychology or some shit.

What was really crazy though was finding out there are whole forums out there dedicated to many of the different personality types. I remember Googling a forum for my personality type after I did the test and every single post seemed like it was something that I would say or write.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  3. fnoperi

fnoperi Affiliate affiliate

Yes i agree :) When i first took it, i was pretty shock. It describe most of the things i would do. I was thinking, it may be helpful for affiliate marketing. Like identify with our problems, learning style, work ethic, and see what traffic source most likely be suitable for that type.

4. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

I came back as an ISTP or the mechanic which suites me as I not a good creator but I can fix just about anything. Cars, computers, websites, appliances, plumbing but more in a make it work fashion then a perfect fashion.

I took the test at work one day and came back an INFJ or Protector, As I work security at a PSY college. So I think there are situation variables that can effect the test(mechanic) funny how every variable it different except introvert. but it could just be a split personality disorder.

The Sixteen Personality Types - High-Level

1 person likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed