Steve MaxBounty

MaxBounty

maxbounty_logo.gif
Join Now

MaxBounty Facebook

MaxBounty Twitter

contacticon.png
jp@maxbounty.com

MaxBounty is your doorway to hundreds of high converting, top paying advertising campaigns, all easily found in seconds with our proprietary network interface.

Vote for MaxBounty now, on the CPA Network List

Welcome Jess, lovely picture.....glad Maxbounty is finally on board :).

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for my delayed response :( My little guy was sick so I was MIA.

I'm here now if anyone has any MB questions!

Don't have questions but do have some suggestions.

I was reading up some posts about NY goodies from networks. Now I know you can't send out goodies for several affiliates all over the globe but then I have a suggestion. An online calendar that your affiliates can download and paste up or even save as a desktop background? Or maybe discount coupons with GoDaddy or Namecheap. Or with any other product for that matter.

Another suggestion - why not name some offers that are going well with which esteemed members of CPAfix can do well. Will be quite a treat for CPAfix members :).

Thanks in advance!

Don't have questions but do have some suggestions.

I was reading up some posts about NY goodies from networks. Now I know you can't send out goodies for several affiliates all over the globe but then I have a suggestion. An online calendar that your affiliates can download and paste up or even save as a desktop background? Or maybe discount coupons with GoDaddy or Namecheap. Or with any other product for that matter.

Another suggestion - why not name some offers that are going well with which esteemed members of CPAfix can do well. Will be quite a treat for CPAfix members :).

Thanks in advance!

Hi Perry. Thanks for the suggestions re. gifting affiliates. I'll definitely pass them onto the bosses. :)

As for offer suggestions, I'm happy to make them! Rather than a generic list of offers that convert well overall, I'd rather make personal suggestions (I'd suggest different offers based on experience, method, etc). Feel free to email me directly or hit me up on AIM or Skype.

Also, affiliates should make use of their AMs! Your AM can work with you to make offer suggestions based on the information you provide them regarding your marketing efforts.

Just one question, I got the email that your staff couldn't reach me on phone after I applied. Never received the call. Anyway, I should've called you but later I decided not to because it was an automated email(every international publisher receives). Don't get me wrong here(just a suggestion, nothing personal), it's better to say international publishers must call you for approval, instead of sending an automated email saying "we couldn't reach you, call us back".

Hi Tanim. Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not sure why you didn't receive your call (could be a phone number typo, the AM called during a time where you weren't available to talk due to the time difference, etc).

We list the AM's contact information after the validation process so that affiliates have the option to call us first to speed up the process. Every publisher, international or US-based, receives a call from their AM prior to approval. An email is sent to every applicant that cannot be reached over the phone, letting them know that if they get in touch with us, their application will be reconsidered.

If you'd like, send me your affiliate id or the email address you used to sign up, and I will take a closer look. :)

Hi all! I just wanted to give everyone info on an awesome promotion we are having this month at MaxBounty.

Promote the Vindale Research email submit offers from February 1 through 29 and you will automatically be entitled to prizes like Amazon gift cards, 27" Apple iMacs, and even 80" Sharp Aquos LED TVs based on your total earnings on their campaigns.

You can see all the prizes and more information regarding qualifications here - http://www.maxbounty.com/vindalecontest.cfm

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or one of our AMs. :)

Hi you! I have read the “Newbie 411” and that you are ready to run some of their offers. I will be gaining traffic via PPC platforms and direct linking to offers or landing pages. Can you accept me? If you can, please help me! I want to participate with your cpa network!
My email that i use to register your CpA network is acoti268@gmail.com
Thank you very much!

Hi minad. I am not an AM so can't personally review your application, but please feel free to contact your AM directly to speed up the process. :) Let me know if you need a hand finding your AM!

Hi Jessica :)
I have been register on your network but my application was rejected, i'm so really want to join with your network, can i apply to your network again? If yes, please tell me what will i do for this? If no, just reply here or leave this reply. Thank you :)

Hi, I'll try to answer your answer Kenz. In my experience, I was rejected a long ago and sign up again. After that, I contact the AM and then the AM called me (he ask me how to promote the offer). After that, I was approved at the same day :D
Hope it's help buddy :D

Hi Kenz. You can reapply (using a different email address from your first application) or I can ask your AM to take a second look at your original application. If it's been a long time, it's probably best to resubmit a second application to ensure that your contact info is up-to-date.

I'm online now so feel free to IM me!

Hi Kenz. You can reapply (using a different email address from your first application) or I can ask your AM to take a second look at your original application. If it's been a long time, it's probably best to resubmit a second application to ensure that your contact info is up-to-date.

I'm online now so feel free to IM me!

Hi Jessica ;), i have been contact you yesterday, and i don't get call from my AM, but she send me email and this is email screenshot time from my AM http://iphotogalleries.net/wp-admin/images/ssemail.jpg
wow... 2 minutes to get rejected mail again :D, maybe i will re-apply again in 2-3 month later, but thank you for your help yesterday :)

Best regards,
Kenz :cool:

Hi Jess , i got denied for maxbounty application, try contact AM Val Husky on aim but got no respond. any ideas?

Hi Moron5. If you can't reach your AM over the phone or IM (Val isn't in the office on weekends and Monday was a holiday here in Ontario, Canada), then best bet is to send an email to them. Including more information on how you'll send traffic, etc. in your email always helps. Also, sending Val a time that she can best reach you to complete your phone interview would be great. :)

Hello, i also got denied, no reason specified and didnt receive phone call. Beshan Tiwari responded to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back