The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
MaxBounty

Official MaxBounty

Maxbounty is only a dream for me,they declined my application because i come from China,Any one can help?There are many good and honest affiliates in China,please open a door to them,thanks

Besuper there are great mobile cpa networks right now who's founders are actually from China (Yeahmobi, Furthermobi & Avazu). And is well known chinese CPA networks and affiliates are killing it in mobile right now, cause their work ethics, and being smart enough to go after mobile before others. And no offense but Maxbounty/Peerfly and other big players in the CPA space are way behind the mobile internet race right now. Probably cause they're still doing great with "desktop" offers. But sooner or later they're gonna want to catch up and won't care if you're from Mars... if most experience affiliates are actually from China, they'll even want an office there, trust me on that.

Anyway the only real contender from USA I see in mobile is Revived Media, maybe that's why they make you pay for your own VPS, their tracker, and private forum or won't take you in (about $500/month to even work with them, and then you gotta make at least $1000/month in revenue). But like I said there are other great options, and there is also Mobpartner (from France) and Matomy Media (from Israel). So don't give up on CPA riches, if one network says no ;)

[video=youtube;8rwsuXHA7RA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwsuXHA7RA[/video]

Thanks djcrunk,I'm affiliate of Avazu now :D,i want to have more chance to work with the top network.

Thanks Steve,i sent an email to you.Whether you can help or not,still say thanks to you:D

I'm rejected too.. twice. The reason because I'm residing in a country that has an exceptionally high amount of fraud :(
I really wanted to join maxbounty since a years ago..

Just sent you a PM steve.

Thanks

Are there any specific requirements to become publisher for this network. I have just started by GPT website[not yet launched] . can I expect to be a part of your network.

Thanks

Hello there, there are no large requirements to be a publisher with MaxBounty. You need to signup with valid information, we need to be able to contact you by phone and you need to speak English. However, we do not accept 99% of GPT sites, so if you apply with that, we'll probably reject you. If you do anything outside GPT/incentive, apply with that. If this is your first and only site, I would suggest you don't apply until you do have something outside GPT/incentive.

I recently thought of Giving Maxbounty a try and now I am just going to stuck with them only.
Good Support(their AMs are online most of the time on skype and ready to reply you back )
Good Offers ( They have competative payouts)
Good Tracking(they show exact number of clicks as my tracking )
Weekly Payout( After your first payment you are putted on weekly,which I think is awesome).

I was locked out of Maxbounty 24 hours ago for 3 incorrect password attempts, and haven't been able to log back in since. I've had to pause my ads to the offer I'm running because I can't see the stats and don't know how it's performing.

I've tried contacting them 3 different ways, but no response. Really should have a time limit on lockouts. Anyone know how to get back in before they come back to work on Monday?

Hi Radiosurf,

I'm sorry I missed your post. Were you able to get your account unlocked? If not, please let me know. You can do so here, or better yet, contact me at steve@maxbounty.com

Thank you, and again my apologies to you for being late on this.

Hi Steve, just got my application refused even though I have made money with other networks. What is your advice...try again in a few weeks? I

Hello Steve, i am not good english speaker.
Actually i am the worst english speaker ever (i am from Romania).
Can i bypass mobile conversation? I hear just great things about maxbounty.. but i don't try yet because .. as i told you :) i am worst english speaker.

MI
Back