The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty - Voluum - Bing - GOAL: Learn.

Evan Zuvic

affiliate
After testing a few different offers only one produced conversions.

CPA Offer Payout: $1.20
Revenue to Date: $4.80
Spend: $24.38
ROI: -80.31%

Data we have compiled:

61clicks
, 10,545 impressions, 0.58% Avg. CTR, $0.40 Avg. CPC.

I believe there isn't too much data to work with because we have only had 4 conversions and this has been over the span of 2 days. 3 on the first and 1 on the second day.

Plan

Let the campaign run for another day and then separate keywords with high impressions and low CTR into more relevant ad groups and add negative keywords for the keywords that spend more than the offer payout.

Delete keywords with low/no impressions.

Questions

I want to separate the converting keywords into separate ad groups as well or SKAGs, but there were only a few keywords that converted and didn't have too many clicks on them, so I don't feel the data is significant enough.

Do you start separating your converting keywords once you know they convert more than once and spend less than offer payout?

Plus it was a modified broad matched keyword that had triggered 2 different queries that converted, but the keyword as a whole spent much more than it made.

Do you use that broad matched keyword to weed out the profitable ones and then separate those queries into their own ad groups?

Is there another way to update CPC's and Cost on Voluum than manually putting them in?

MI
Back