The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty SEO Tracking Need Help

S

silverfox

Dear fellow marketers I am posting this thread to ask for your help and thoughts on tracking CPA campaigns with SEO traffic.

After 3 weeks of testing I have manged to boost my 2 page website to position 4 in google serp and manage to earn $12 dollars in the last 2 weeks so this is great for a beginner.
No it is time to mange my tracking for seo I have managed to use google analytics for on page and ranking factors even funnel tracking.

Now comes my problem.

I like to know if their is a way to track my conversions in google analytics for my maxbounty offers.

To be more specific I like to track my cpa conversions from the keyword, this means what keywords are converting and what not.
For seo traffic is this the better way then ranking top in Google for a keyword that is not converting.

What I have used so far.

Prosper202 but is now payed version so no longer a option for me maybe if I start doing PPC.
Bevomedia but the conversion tracing is not working for some reason.

What do you recommend?

This is where you come in just share you thoughts and if possible a free or trail version if possible but I would like to use all seo tracking inside google analytics.

Thanks in advanced for all the advice.

Prosper202 is still free for version 1.9.30. You can get the latest version 1.9.31 for $9.99. BeMob has a free plan.

=====

Maxbounty isn't on the list of Ad Networks in the Postback section.

These are the only supported Ad Networks.

image.jpg

Beside, it's going to be difficult to track keywords with any platform as Google implemented privacy for search by issuing the "(not provided)" in lieu of the actual keywords.

Thank you for the fast replay I really appreciate the effort.

I have noticed this in analytics the "not provided" term that is something that I don't like but it's not something we can change.
Then tracking for SEO will be more difficult that is probably why most affiliates are using paid traffic.

Will the "not provided" be an issue when using paid traffic from adwords? and can posper202 be using in shared hosting?

No. You'll get the keywords in Adwords.

Prosper202? As long as the shared hosting provider runs their plans atop SSD and the machine you're on isn't over-provisioned, you should be fine starting out. I heard there are a few of them out there which speeds up things a lot compared to normal shared hosting. I run everything on VPSs, so I can't really help with a shared hosting recommendation.

OK thanks for all the info I really appreciate it and it help me out big time.

banners
Back