The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty + Media Buying

autospec

affiliate
I am thinking all time what is promoting by you using media buying. I think Maxbounty is one of the best choices for media buying. I have set up 4 campaign, three is email submitting and 1 is doing a survey. So far I got 653 clicks but not one single lead. I am desperately looking some help from you guys.

I am thinking all time what is promoting by you using media buying. I think Maxbounty is one of the best choices for media buying. I have set up 4 campaign, three is email submitting and 1 is doing a survey. So far I got 653 clicks but not one single lead. I am desperately looking some help from you guys.

Did you do any competitive intelligence gathering for the offers you selected?

Have you split test your banners?

Are you doing all devices or just Desktop and/or mobile?

Direct linking or did you get a good landing page with variations for split testing?

Did you do any competitive intelligence gathering for the offers you selected?

Have you split test your banners?

Are you doing all devices or just Desktop and/or mobile?

Direct linking or did you get a good landing page with variations for split testing?

I don't have any idea how to gathering competitive intelligence. Would you like to tell me how?

Yes, I have done A/B testing.

Of course, I am going with list building.

I am only moving for the desktop.

I don't have any idea how to gathering competitive intelligence. Would you like to tell me how?

Yes, I have done A/B testing.

Of course, I am going with list building.

I am only moving for the desktop.

Okay, first let's talk about competitive intelligence. This is spying on your competitors traffic sources, landing pages, etc. To get the most of spying you would need to get a subscription to something like What Runs Where for media spying and Box of Ads for PPV. They aren't cheap, but they are nearly a requirement anymore because pretty much all of the competition uses them now. You can do it on the cheap, and not get all of the data you want, by using the spy tools in sites like OfferVault. You can get competitive demographics data as well as Google AdWords data from SpyFu. Spying must be a part of media buy campaigns today in order to eliminate much of your trial and error, especially when starting out.

Also, remember that targeting, day parting, partner blocking are all a necessity as well these days.

banners
Back