The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Maxbounty and Peerfly signing up [Help]

sweethunt

affiliate
Heyy everybody,

Actually, I'm new in CPA marketing and i tried to sign at Peerfly and Maxbounty several times but i failed. I don't have a website and i wonder if someone can help me to sign up in these networks, plzz?

Cheers

What I did a while ago, I started a free blog at blospot .com then you must know what to say when they call you ! They will ask what niche you are promoting ? What traffic sources do you use ? Go to offervault.com and find a offer from the place that you are applying too because they will ask you is there a certain offer that you want to promote with them! You should be good! Make sure you put some content and banners on your blog ,go to clickbank and find some banners to put on it !
I hope this helps...

Why not get a website up and running?

Hosting + Wordpress blog + a couple posts = acceptance into most major CPA networks.

To get accepted in most larger networks you usually need to have an established website with a decent traffic base and good demographic. The web site or blog also needs to be inside a specific niche. Networks are paying for leads and they want quality leads. Most are not "too" picky but some larger networks are. You would need to start with some smaller networks or mid-scale networks before moving on to larger ones. it is truly a building block process. affiliate marketing take a while to build up and it is a daily affair. I would recommend looking into some of the CPA review sites. There was a recent large influx of networks due to low starting capital requirements which i might be a little careful with. Not saying they are not good but you always need to be careful when you first start out IMO. I certainly don't know everything but if you need any help let me know

Hey,

I just started a self-hosted blog with a real domain and everything this weekend (Friday actually). My intention was to use that blog as a place to document my progress into CPA marketing and use it to brainstorm ideas and write case studies.

After a few posts (I have about 5 now), I applied to some of the major and recommended networks - Maxbounty, Peerfly and Clickbooth.

Yesterday I got my first rejection (MaxBounty), and today I got my second one (ClickBooth), despite being very clear with how I wanted to market offers. I explained in all my applications that the blog would not be my primary advertising site, but how are they to know and accept that?

It's a bit of a catch-22 really. I want to find offers and determine the best marketing solution for each offer (unique domain with a landing page, PPC or whatever), but if I can't be accepted to a network because my current site isn't up to par, how will I ever be able to get in anywhere? Especially since I won't be using that site to market their offers in the first place.

Right now I have two trial campaigns with Clickbank-products, but those aren't easy to convert to sales (though I have some ideas how to change those campaigns too) and I was really looking for some Zip/Email campaigns to promote.

I don't believe the networks are against IM:ers, but then they should also realize that the site submitted doesn't necessarily have to be the site where ads will be shown.

Any ideas? Should I keep trying to find networks?

Any help would be appreciated (I half expect getting a rejection from Peerfly too)

Well, the best thing you can do is ask them why you got rejected. Give maxbouty & click booth a call and explain your situation. They can deny you for a lot of reasons, some times it might be because of the country where you live in. If you get denied from peerfly read this -> PeerFly Application Denied? What now?

You don't need a website to get approved, the networks just need to be convinced that you are not a scammer. I have always entered google, facebook, wickedfire, or nowebsite in the "website" line when applying and have never been denied. Talking to them on the phone can help.

Most networks will approve me instantly now since I have either met somebody from the company in person at Affiliate Summit or know another one of their trusted affiliates.

Thank you both for your patient replies. I did contact them both back (still haven't heard from PeerFly, but I'm 130th in their queue of applicants at the moment. In the reply to my contact at MaxBounty (a Canadian lady by the name of Marianne), I took the opportunity to write a little more about myself and my plans on marketing offers. I also asked her if there was anything in particular she didn't think was suitable in my application.

As for my country, I'm Swedish, not sure that would be an issue considering that so many on here for example are also foreigners. I did provide them with a real phonenumber (the same I used for PeerFly and they contacted me with an automatic phonecall to verify it was a real number) but they didn't call, so it must have been something else - something I simply don't know what it was.

Hopefully I'll hear something soon, as I'm eager to get started with something other than Clickbank offers.

Read the Newbie 411 guide from this forum. I think K mentioned somewhere that you may be much more easily approved if you list that you were referred by that guide to the network.

banners
Back