The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty Ad Approval

frostt

affiliate
Hi all,

Trying to get an approval for a campaign which needs approval from my AM. Campaign has daily cap of 50.

Campaign access request form lists questions as follows;

"Number of clicks/day you'll send"
"Number of leads/day you'll send"
"Type of traffic will you be using"

I will be split testing this offer with ppc/ppv but is there a right or wrong answer for "Number of leads" and "Number of clicks" questions??

Thanks

Hi,

I would suggest you to write a relatively close bet on those numbers. For example: if you are planning to start with a small budget, say 500 clicks 20 leads. If you have a bigger budget to work with than scale these numbers.

You can also contact to your affiliate manager and if you explain them your situation, I am pretty sure that they will understand it and will let you promote the offer.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi,

I would suggest you to write a relatively close bet on those numbers. For example: if you are planning to start with a small budget, say 500 clicks 20 leads. If you have a bigger budget to work with than scale these numbers.

You can also contact to your affiliate manager and if you explain them your situation, I am pretty sure that they will understand it and will let you promote the offer.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Thank you!!

banners
Back