The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MaxBounty 4.5K$ / month with Surveys

hey @Gadi thanks for sharing your success with us! yes, you are right... its really hard to believe that an individuals can get all his cash back along with a juicy profit within a month! By the way am wondering about your LP.. can you please share some of the information about design elements. I think I can only imagine, but am sure it must be a beautiful beast.. please keep us updated, about your future successes too... wish you great luck ahead

Congrats on your success with MB Gadi. I've recently been approved to it as well and trying to put together a strategy.

Curious, what sort of conversion ratio did you see from your landing page to the survey offer page? Was it as high as 30-40%?

This is really cool and inspiring! Great job! Question though, how did you create the landing page, software or coding? Did you do any competitor inteligence, I mean any spy tools used?
Cheers and smooth IM road ;)

Kimm551,

you will not believe it , but this was my first month as affiliate :)

3K in your first month?
3K in one month alone is nothing but AMAZING. Way to go Gadi!
Just started with MaxBounty and Bing Ads myself.
Hoping for a fraction (or two) of your results :)
Wish you continuous success.

Last edited:
Bravo @Gadi! Incredibly inspiring to achieve those numbers in your first month.
A couple of lessons I get from your brief post:
1. You took action quickly.
2. You had the skills and work ethic to create at least 20 landers or something close.
3. You launched a lot of campaigns.
4. Most of your campaigns did not perform, but you persisted and found a few that delivered the bulk of your earnings.
5. You learned while you were doing from your youtube research, etc.
6. You had a decent budget to build up to these numbers quickly.

Any other lessons you can share?

that's Amazing @Gadi I've heard A lot about MB surveys Offers and i have Already run some offers on bing but i didn't had the same Result as you

Hi Gadi, first of all sorry for my poor English (I'm italian..). I'm interested in this kind of offers too but I'm a beginner and I have a lot of doubts.

As for Bing Ads:

- were the keywords related just to surveys or also to work home jobs?

- what was your average cpc

As for the landing:

- did you promote several offers in the same landing page?

thank you in advance

Hi Gadi, first of all sorry for my poor English (I'm italian..). I'm interested in this kind of offers too but I'm a beginner and I have a lot of doubts.

As for Bing Ads:

- were the keywords related just to surveys or also to work home jobs?

- what was your average cpc

As for the landing:

- did you promote several offers in the same landing page?

thank you in advance

Hi,

- the keywords were related for work from home job too.
- CPC was around 0.4$-0.5$
- yes I tried to rotate several offers through same page, and picked
the most converting one.

Hope this helps :)
and good luck.

Awesome for first month, hope you have continuous success .

Hi AGNiMA,

yes I do :)

same offer brought me over 35K$ in half a year.

MaxBounty+++Best+CPA+network+for+affiliate+marketing+programs.jpg

Congrats my fellow affiliate marketer. If you dont mind, Can i ask how long you have been active in maxbounty for you to have all this conversions. I am so much interested in the maxbounty network even though a bit skeptical too because I am not sure of the return on investment and the risks entailed. I will appreciate if you will be able to share that with me buddy. Otherwise good job and keep it up. Have more in this 2016.

Congrats my fellow affiliate marketer. If you dont mind, Can i ask how long you have been active in maxbounty for you to have all this conversions. I am so much interested in the maxbounty network even though a bit skeptical too because I am not sure of the return on investment and the risks entailed. I will appreciate if you will be able to share that with me buddy. Otherwise good job and keep it up. Have more in this 2016.

MaxBounty is one of the top, trusted networks, I believe.

Re investment and risk, you're going to have that with any offer/product on any network.

If the budget is a problem, try offers that allow free social networking, or use a free blogging platform, although paid hosting and domain is the better way to go.

MI
Back