The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty 4.5K$ / month with Surveys

@Gadi
This is awesome, so 2 more months and you get their $1K bonus for new affiliates :)

Questions:
1. Are you linking your LP to CPA offers, or using using some kind of content/link locker style process?
2. Have you been using some kind of Bing guide or bought some bing IM product, or just learnt all by yourself?

@Gadi
This is awesome, so 2 more months and you get their $1K bonus for new affiliates :)

Questions:
1. Are you linking your LP to CPA offers, or using using some kind of content/link locker style process?
2. Have you been using some kind of Bing guide or bought some bing IM product, or just learnt all by yourself?

Answers
1. I am linking my LP to CPA offers
2. I got my initial list of keywords from one guy that I found on YouTube (not for free, of course) . All the rest, like testing and finding out what converts I've done by myself.

I am going to make my own blog where I will publish this as a case study, and sell initial keywords lists for Bing for Surveys and other niches.

Will keep you posted :)

Hey Gadi, congratulation!
It's very nice to read that because I just started with PPC & MB as well. Having already some traffic on my LPs but no conversion yet.

Keep up the great work!

Great job. This is amazing. I currently trying to figure out cpa. What tracker are you using? And r u sending your opt-in's through an emails series to get this result or just straight to the offer?:oops:

Thanks.

Hey dude, which countries are your top earners with Bing traffic I suppose US/Canada? and congratz for the success it's huge for your first month of affiliate marketing respect!

Congrats Gadi. That is fantastic! I too just started, but have apparently taken the long road. Nice to see that you can have success right out of the gate if you are smart about it and spend some time studying.

Congrats!!! This is amazing result for a first month affiliate.

Do you mind sharing what is your background? Marketer, webmaster, sales?

banners
Back