The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Max Bounty Scammed Me For More Than $10K

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brandon Belcher

Guys you must watch this video before they have Youtube take it down. Max Bounty ripped me for more than 10,000

Brandon Belcher. MaxBounty affiliate #175142

Terminated for significantly misrepresenting campaign, and violation of MaxBounty terms and conditions. Used creatives implying surfer was signing up for a contest to win a free mobile home to send surfers to a campaign that helps people buy homes. This misrepresentation means surfer has zero value to merchant as they think they are entering a contest when in fact they will be called for home purchase assistance.

Additionally, a like/share scam was being used on Facebook to make the misrepresented ads go viral. This is contrary to Facebook's terms and conditions and can lead to civil litigation.

Publisher was given a second chance to work with MaxBounty after a previous termination for the exact same misrepresentations and like/share scam several years ago.

FKKcOTT.jpg

Damn this is even worse than the ol' "CL credit report bait & switch". Did this guy really think he could get away with it on a freaking home buying leads offer... and 10k?! Greedy little fucker lol

Also first freaking post as in 0% credibility... son, I am disappoint ;-/

Terminated for significantly misrepresenting campaign, and violation of MaxBounty terms and conditions. Used creatives implying surfer was signing up for a contest to win a free mobile home to send surfers to a campaign that helps people buy homes. This misrepresentation means surfer has zero value to merchant as they think they are entering a contest when in fact they will be called for home purchase assistance.

Additionally, a like/share scam was being used on Facebook to make the misrepresented ads go viral. This is contrary to Facebook's terms and conditions and can lead to civil litigation.

Publisher was given a second chance to work with MaxBounty after a previous termination for the exact same misrepresentations and like/share scam several years ago.

@Steve MaxBounty , it's great to see you here, missed seeing you guys around. Thanks a bunch for addressing this bozo. We see this all too often, some person trying to cause problems for a network and having only one post in the forum. Flags always go up immediately when there is only one post. I think it is time for a new rule that one has to have 10 or 20 posts before being allowed to use this disputes forum.

Thanks for exposing this poser for what they are, a scammer!

....was signing up for a contest to win a free mobile home to send surfers to a campaign that helps people buy homes. This misrepresentation means surfer has zero value to merchant as they think they are entering a contest when in fact they will be called for home purchase assistance.....

This is not right...this is misleading...the lead are worthless , they won't bring nothing but trouble to the advertiser.

The title should be how you tried to scam Maxbounty for 10k if what Steve says is true.
Also, why upload a video to Youtube?

Exactly, the purpose here is to settle disputes maturely and not cause harm. He's just another pissed off scammer that got caught! He never wanted to settle any dispute, otherwise he would have been back here to talk it out.

@mxyzptlkfishstiks , I don't think weekly under normal circumstances, just this past week or so.

They don't contact the network, they don't correct their actions when the network contacts them, they just look for a place to scream "scam!"

*sigh*

Will they never learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back