“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mastering PPC

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by TheDanmit, Nov 12, 2016.

1. TheDanmit

TheDanmit Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys,

Daniel here again , after a long time off the forum I decided to come back and I must say it looks awesome !. I will try to summarize what happened during the time I was away. I quit my job as a website admin, find few clients for website creation and create few nice websites I think :) . Then I started doing email marketing and PPC/Social media advertising and I also realize that if I want to create really good business I need to master chosen traffic source. And because of that right now I'm building my list on Bing. This are going slowly but good way thanks to support of my very good friends in online marketing community !

Now the question is will I suck as before :D ? The answer can be answered only by me by my dedication to this "thing"

azgold, razrus5 and internalsoul like this.
  2. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Welcome back Daniel. It has been long time since you were away. It takes time to master something but once you do there is no looking back. You are a very hard working and dedicated guy and i know you will excel in everything, its just a matter of time. Have a great weekend :)

TheDanmit likes this.
  3. TheDanmit

Thank you buddy I appreciate your kind words and I hope that you are doing well !

internalsoul likes this.
  4. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Yeah I am doing great. Thanks for asking :)

5. TheDanmit

Ok so far for yesterday , I got just 12 unique clicks and 1 optin, 1 sale which gives me epc 0.12 that's pretty poor. I can see a lof of room for improvement from low clicks amount because of CTR only 0.4 to crazy low opt-in just 8.3% . Yest there is a potential but I need to improve a lot of things at first

internalsoul likes this.
  6. TheDanmit

My stats for yesterday guys :

21 clicks which costed me 5.51 Euro
    5 opt-ins this number is pretty damn low...
    and 3 sales made me 4 USD

So I end up today in lost something around 30 cents per subscriber

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I recommend you not question your goal completion with doubts like, "will I suck as before"! Eliminate all thoughts like this!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    azgold, internalsoul and TheDanmit like this.
  8. TheDanmit

So guys , I made some adjustments I killed some non-profitable keywords and did new keyword research I so later on I will create new ad group with new keywords and test it out so far I paid around 1 dollar per subscriber

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. TheDanmit

I need to make few more €€€ so I will be able to spend on traffic and test , then I will be able to stop more unprofitable keywords

10. lumeire

lumeire Affiliate affiliate

If you'd share us some more info or actual data we might be able to help or at least give you our constructive opinion :)

11. TheDanmit

It's hard for me to share any actual data because I work on tight budget like 5 EUR per day and my cpc is around 0.30 so I can get maybe 15-18 clicks a day which is not enough to make immediate decisions on daily basis .

12. lumeire

lumeire Affiliate affiliate

I see, how about the weekly or the month-to-date data? I think they can tell you something too.

TheDanmit likes this.
  13. TheDanmit

Sure I will in few days I should fund my account again and then I will share my data with you guys

14. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

Make sure your running an offer that has a decent payout. I know its often said to go with low payout offers but when dealing with PPC, the cost of those keyword clicks ad up quick.

15. Harris Khan

Harris Khan Affiliate affiliate

Promoting low paypout offers with PPC is just like putting your money into a black hole. I'd recommend you use leadimpact ppv which is quite cheap and you can set your generic keywords bid as low as $0.0015.
    PPV is just about tracking if you are good in tracking I hope you would be master in this in no time. Initial deposit is might be steep for leadimpact but traffic quality is just like a boom. :D

16. razrus5

razrus5 Affiliate affiliate

Bing is interesting. Glad to see you are back at it. That is what it takes sometimes.

TheDanmit likes this.
  17. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

I gotta be honest im getting frustrated with Bing. Its nothing they've done but new affiliates flock to it, drive bids up and just direct link to offers. Thus creating a shit storm.

Karmand93 likes this.
  18. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

This is true with many traffic sources. To overcome this, it's best to outbid everyone to buy loads of traffic. You will be able to identify where to scale back spending once you have the conversion table figured out. Once you know where the best conversions come from and what traffic to block, you can scale back the bid and scale up the volume.

Another tactic is to stay away from the low paying offers and get into a spend pattern for high paying offers that is out of reach for most Newbies.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    godziwa likes this.
  19. TheDanmit

Good morning guys,
    so here are little bit data from my current campaign 15.78 got 23 498 impressions which give CTR 0.24 and believe me when I say that it was worse... for THIS I got 23 opt-ins and EPC of 0.13 from 117 clicks according to clickmagick. Which equals 15.21 that means that I'm in minus 0.57 and +23 subscribers which I must say is big surprise for me I was expecting a lot worse numbers.

Now I fund my account and I will continue in optimisation because my ad group contains over 700 keywords

20. TheDanmit

So just a small update guys ! I 'm getting few clicks here and there but very few sign ups + my best offer was paused
    . I will look for new one and stopping keywords which are not converting

Top Resources

banners