Marketers Not Yet Using Facebook Advertising

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
There are an abundance of marketers not using Facebook because they hear all kinds of negativity about users and ad accounts being banned for no reason. Consequently they feel why bother. I've never had this problem with Facebook, or any other social media ad accounts. I simply always review the TOS before adding campaigns.

For those with a high degree of reluctance to use Facebook advertising, what can you tell us that will help new marketers to have faith and trust to move forward with campaigns on Facebook and to keep their accounts safe and profitable.

There are an abundance of marketers not using Facebook because they hear all kinds of negativity about users and ad accounts being banned for no reason. Consequently they feel why bother. I've never had this problem with Facebook, or any other social media ad accounts. I simply always review the TOS before adding campaigns.

For those with a high degree of reluctance to use Facebook advertising, what can you tell us that will help new marketers to have faith and trust to move forward with campaigns on Facebook and to keep their accounts safe and profitable.

As you answered your question yourself I can only agree - before you submit a campaign review TOS. Create transparent/coherent ads that lead to a complying landing page.

FB isn't for the weak, if someone doesn't have the due diligence to make things work it's probably better just to try another traffic source that isn't as much regulated.

Absolutely right. Facebook traffic are more valuable traffic than any other networks. But due to the TOS, most of the marketers are moved from here. I found Facebook ads were super targeting as well as low cost if you boost up your page post.

I have to admit i've been too scared to try Facebook. I've heard such things as accounts getting banned, etc. I'm looking to get into it but its so much of a robust systems I find it hard to exactly figure out where I should start.

Last edited:
I have to admit i've been too scared to try Facebook. I've heard such things as accounts getting banned, etc. I'm looking to get into it but its so much of a robust systems I find it hard to exactly figure out where I should start.

I understand that! :) Baby step actions if necessary, read, ask questions when necessary.

I have to admit i've been too scared to try Facebook. I've heard such things as accounts getting banned, etc.

People get banned on every platform, not just FB. There are a lot of serial abusers out there. I think a top reason that it's easier to stay compliant with the networks, for example, is with the networks we have AM's that help to keep us compliant. You don't get an account rep on FB until you are spending around $1500 to $2000 a month. That's between $50 and $75 a day. So, if you have the right budget to start, you can have a Facebook Ads Dedicated Ad Rep.

Facebook is one of the great tool that we marketers have. However, We have really under utilized this platform. I do understand that people are afraid of being flagged from time to time but we need to find our way to the best path. When we are able to follow the required procedures, I do believe we can be able to gain a lot from Facebook.

Absolutely right. Facebook traffic are more valuable traffic than any other networks. But due to the TOS, most of the marketers are moved from here. I found Facebook ads were super targeting as well as low cost if you boost up your page post.

Really depends on the product. I've seen huge spend on FB that didn't convert at all. Really depends on the product, the market, etc. LinkedIn and Twitter drive more conversions for certain goods, and Pinterest for others.

In general, I am opposed to broadcasting messages that are not backed up by (1) engagement and (2) a viable call to action.

Most advertising, in my opinion, does not rise to the level of marketing at all.

MI
Back