The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Market With Integrity!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Digital Moses Confidential asked me to submit an Affiliate Tip of the Week for their affiliate newsletter. This is what I wrote and I believe it's a VERY important tips to remember.

Market With Integrity!

Remember - if you use marketing techniques for short term gain that consumers don?t like, it comes back to bite your own earnings and hurts the entire online marketing industry. If you serve excessive pop for affiliate links, utilize parasitic applications, promote ActiveX or other download programs that are filled with Adware ? then you are also helping to spread the use of anti-spyware apps, personal firewalls and ad blockers that are increasingly blocking affiliate links and deleting our cookies.

Let?s all work together to clean up the industry. Market with integrity and everyone wins!

Ad blocking and cookie blocking is just the beginning. SANs institute already has seen substantial decrease in Internet usage, as more and more people get disillusioned.

Besides a waning market audience in the future you will probably see more and more restricted browsers, smart appliances, super nodes, WWW2, IPv6 severely limiting the type and kind of marketing on the internet.

The technology deployed in the not so distant future may result in end users totally inaccessible to online marketers.

Imagine a TV set that totally blocks out commercial and delivers totally uninterrupted programming.

Where does that leave advertisers?

Just remember the same technology that makes the Internet such a robust advertising media can be turned around. BHO active X control, and even at the packet level can be used to totally block advertising banners and pop ups.

MI
Back