The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Market what Market

michaelpower

affiliate
Hi all, is there a web site out there that lists all the known Markets. Hobby's etc.... i do remember finding something like this once.. but can not fined no more.

Michael P

I think you will find that because we drill down into the verticals so deep that there are just too many to number. Verticals relate to niches and each niche is a market in itself. If you are looking for a broader niche list, then you can find one in any of the Networks. They all list the verticals they represent for their advertisers. Health, wellness, dating, money, relationships, etc. Dating itself probably has 100's of niches, if not more. Health and wellness has thousands. Shoemaker made tons of money off a simple little site directed at a very specific type of cancer, and there are hundreds of types of cancer alone. More than 200 different types of cancer. You can develop cancer in any body organ. There are over 60 different organs in the body where a cancer can develop and each type of cancer is unique to the type of cell in any particular organ. Each organ may have up to 10 or 12 different types of cells.

See where I am going with this. Each one of these can be thought of as a market. So start with the broad list, which can be found in any network you belong to.

Hope this helps, always at your service,

T J

Great explanation tjtutor.

Michael, you may also find changing your approach to be helpful when exploring markets and niches. Perhaps you should start by researching specific offers with proven performance, and then think about how you might be able to apply them in a market you're interested in. I often find that good offers can spark innovation in how you decide to implement them in a given market.

banners
Back