The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Manual spying not working any longer?

comegetbravo

I'm using HMA+ Pro and Opera mini emulator, I'm trying to spy on popads but popads seem to have blocked vpns, do any of you know how and if it's possible to bypass this? They probably have blacklisted the vpn ip:s though :(

I am sorry for the challenges you are facing. For you to be sure of he problem at hand, then you can be able to test these things out. I am hoping that you are using VPN that is premium so that you can be able to change the ips and see the reactions that you will receive. You will always know the problem at hand only if you took time and tested everything. It may be true that with the emerging of VPNs, the algorithms i use may have been upgraded buddies.

Most geolocation is "dumb". It doesn't actively check for your true IP, but relies on header information sent from your browser. Just find an extension for your browser that allows you to spoof your header IP for an IP in the particular geographical area your are trying to target.

You can use a private proxy to access spy the ads. I hope this will work. HMA is the most popular VPN, and most of the networks know how to block this kind of proxy.

I'm using HMA+ Pro and Opera mini emulator, I'm trying to spy on popads but popads seem to have blocked vpns, do any of you know how and if it's possible to bypass this? They probably have blacklisted the vpn ip:s though :(

You can check Portal Home - SolidProxies or Private Proxies|Anonymous proxies . I am using now solidproxies with a script I use, their proxies are ultra fast, and my script has an api with them that automatically changes banned proxies. But I also used Buy Proxies a lot, they offer the same quality. Stay away from Reverse Proxies, their network has a lot of down times, and when the proxies work, they are very slow.

On the other side, I would be interested in the future how do you manually spy, if you care to share. I am new to mainstream, for now I am not interested, but in the future that might change.

Last edited:
MI
Back